FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: river fish  (Read 3410 times)

friendly fishing

• Keep the fish on the hook
river fish
« on: May 10, 2004, 04:10 PM »
 Well I started my week off on a good note and pulled two 5 pound pike out of the river this morning I found the river to be very low this year but it has great spots for fish to hide in. My 3 yr old had a blast with me as well but he didnt like it when I told him we are going to keep the fish. He wanted to put them back because his grandma would be mad >:(.  He thought they were her gold fish. ;D ;D LOL I explained to him that we eat these fish and he was happy :D again well I hope tomorrow is as good as today 
River Fishing Rules

TJ

Freindly fishing
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2004, 05:18 PM »
If you don't mind me asking, just because, where are you?
You can send me an e-mail if you like [email protected]

buzzbomb

Re: river fish
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2004, 03:43 PM »
Good for you, Friendly!  Your boy'll remember these trips his whole life. Are you getting around all right now?

friendly fishing

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2004, 06:33 PM »
well I have a brace now and the bone seems to be fused pretty good still hobbleing around cant run a marrathon yet but I never wanted to before lol well going to the hope I catch something latter buzzbomb
River Fishing Rules

friendly fishing

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2004, 05:17 PM »
caught my first eye of the season on the river today may 19th wieghed in at 5lbs caught him on a plastic white shad he put up a good fight for a little guy hope to see more of these days to come latter
River Fishing Rules

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.