FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Fishing fun.  (Read 74816 times)

Water Wolf

• BE YOURSELF - everyone else is taken.
Re: Fishing fun.
« Reply #45 on: Aug 18, 2011, 03:17 PM »
Hi guys,

Here is my fishing report for Aug. 14th.

I had a boat with me on this fishing trip and I started fishing from 10: 30am until :12:10pm.
I ate dinner and started fishing from 1:30pm until 6:15pm.

The day was a real mixed bag when it came to weather. One minute it was calm and sunny the next it was cloudy and windy.
When it was windy I anchored myself to keep from beings swept down the lake. I even had some rain mixed with it.

The water had a really thick algal bloom, one of the worst I have seen for this lake.
There were large blobs of it right on the surface and it had a thick green shag carpet look in the water.
I was constantly cleaning my line and lures, and being sprayed by gobs of algae as it entered the reel. :P

Despite the water conditions the fish were on the feed in a big way.
In the mornings fishing I caught 7 walleye and lost 2 pike.

In the afternoons fishing I caught 2 pike, lost 2 pike and caught 22 walleye and lost 3. ;D

The walleye were a bit larger this trip and the average fish was around the 2 lb mark.
I also managed to land 2 fish that were over 20 inches and were in the 3.5 - 3.9lb and   4 - 4.4 lb mark.

The 2 biggest pike got away, as all big fish seem to do but they looked to be around the 5 lb mark.
The 2 pike I did land were 2 - 2.5 lbs.

Here are a few photos.
First fish of the day.

One of the pike.

The 2 larger walleyes.
Walleye 1 roughly 3.5 - 3.9 lb

The largest of the 2 at 4 - 4.5 lbs

This would be my largest walleye this open water season so far.

In the end I kept one pike and one walleye for variety, all the rest went back including the 2 bigger walleye.

I may have fished a bit longer in the evening but an ominous thunder head appeared in the distance and was moving fast towards my location, with thunder rumbling.
By the time I made it to shore and got every thing packed up, the storm arrived, dumping a good amount of rain with very intense lighting. The sky really darkened and I watched the storm from a safe place before I got "Thunder Struck",lol. ;)
I have not seen too many lighting storms that intense over the water.

Now I think I know why the fish were feeding so hard this day, they could feel the storm approaching long before I did and fed up in preparation of its arrival.

WW
Calmly Waiting For Opening Day

Young Catcher

« Reply #46 on: Aug 19, 2011, 02:32 PM »
Hi Water Wolf,

You did a great job.
I enjoy your photoes,
So far, I coudn't land many fish, even though I tried hard to fish Walleye and Pike.
This year you cought more Walleye than Pike, We could call this year "walleye year"
Thank you for sharing your trip,  keep on going please.

Young Catcher.

Water Wolf

« Reply #47 on: Aug 22, 2011, 05:16 PM »
Hi Young Catcher.
I am glad you are enjoying the photos.
Keep at the fish and you will get into them too, the fall is around the corner, and the fish will start to feed
heavily in preparation for winter.
Good luck with them. :)

Here is another fishing report, this one for Aug. 21st.

I arrived at the lake to find it flat calm, and under a cloudless sky perfect conditions so I got the boat out and hit the water from around 3:45pm until sunset.

The algae was still fairly thick but, not quite as bad as last time.

I started to troll from shore to my spot where I fond them before and as soon as I got there I had a hit, only 3 min into the the day and fish on already. :o
I netted the fish snapped a photo sent it on it's way.
I fired out the lure again and bang another fish on, this went on several more times over the course of 20 min until I had 5 fish netted and released.

By then a fair number of boats for this lake were around the area I was fishing, including other anglers, jet skiers, wake borders and water skiers all in the same area.

I think all the above water action took it's total on the fish and over the afternoon and I began to get less and less fish, and by evening,when walleye are usually the most active
they were totally shut down.
I could see a lot of fish on the screen but no one was buying what I was selling.

In the end I still had a good afternoon with 11 walleye caught and released + a pike and 2 walleye who threw the barbless hooks. :)

The walleye were a bit smaller on average this time with 1.5 - 2 lb fish the norm.

A photo of the first fish of the day.

I hope this action continues into the fall. :w00t:

Water Wolf

« Reply #48 on: Sep 06, 2011, 06:21 PM »
Hi all,

My latest fishing report is from Labor Day / Sept. 5th.

I fished my usual shoreline spot from 3:35 - sunset.

It was a good  afternoon fish and weather wise, with a lite breeze, sunny skies and temps in the mid + twenties ( sixty eight F).

There is still a fair amount of algae in the water, but, it doesn't seem to bother the fish, in fact, it may help to reduce the the light levels, letting fish like walleye
hunt all day. This appeared to be the case anyway, and on my 2nd cast I net this guy, a healthy little walleye.

Ten or so min later I land 3 fish on 3 back to back casts.  8)

later on  I get 2 fish on 2 back to back casts.

This is the big fish of the afternoon. :)

The pike was roughly 4 lbs.

In the end I have a really good day off shore with 21 fish landed, 9 pike & 12 walleye.
I also had 2 pike bite me off and one fish who some how opened my snap and left with my jig.

All the fish went back to fight another day. :flex:

The fish went for double tale grubs in a few different colors, Mister Twister's Hawg Frog and the Clackin' Rap.

I only saw 2 boats out fishing in my area, but both of them seem to be having good luck as well.

I am really happy with my results and hope as the fall starts the fishing stays strong. :azn:

WW

Water Wolf

« Reply #49 on: Sep 26, 2011, 06:48 PM »
Hi all,

It's been a few weeks since I have been fishing and this weekend I was hoping to make up for lost time by going both days, {Sat. & Sun.}.

Although it was officially a few days into autumn, you would not know by the temps I experienced, only the changing leaves gave the time of year away, other wise it felt like mid summer again, not that I mind at all.
The temps on both days were into the low + 30 deg C mark when you factor in the humidex.

Day 1 saw the lake like a large pool with only the waves from an occasional boat creating waves on it's surface. I was also suppressed how much the lake had dropped while I was away and how clear the water has become.
There is still a tiny bit of algae in the water but nothing like it use to be.

The fish were still biting thankfully, and on my second cast I net this healthy walleye.

Not long after I land my first pike of the day.

In total net 7 pike and 5 walleye + 2 more pike and a walleye who get off the hook right at the net.

This is the big fish of the 2 days. :)

I leave not long after sunset, but before I go, I snap a photo.

The end to a good day.

Day 2 finds the same high temps but with a bit of a breeze this time, creating some wave action.

The fishing was a bit slower and it took me a good hour before I saw signs of life and net the first fish of the
day.

I go almost all afternoon with lots of short strikes ripping rubber jigs tails off but no real hook ups finally around 6:00pm I get my first walleye
of the day.

The action picks up a bit from then until dark and then completely shuts off again. :P

In the end I still have some luck and land 4 pike & 3 walleye.

This is the average size of the pike for the 2 days.

There were both shore anglers and boat anglers present the 2 days and it seemed everyone was having some luck.
All the anglers were lucky that we all got some fish given the amount of bait fish and fresh water shrimp / scuds that passed by me both days. :o

All in all it was nice to be out enjoying that great weather and what better way than fishing. ;)
I hope the good fishing continues as fall progresses. ;D

WW

Water Wolf

« Reply #50 on: Oct 02, 2011, 10:36 PM »
Hi all,
On Oct. 1st I hit my the lake again for a bit of shore fishing.
It was another nice warm day with temps above normal for this time of year.
The sky was a mix of sun and cloud and there was a bit of a wind from the NW.

The water was still fairly clear, but was stirred up a bit from the wind.

It didn't take long for the fish to let me know there were a few in the area and just a few casts in I get the tale of my rubber jig ripped off. smiley
I replace the rubber tail and cast to the same spot I got the strike. The lure goes over the same spot and bang another fish on this time it's hooked and I net it, a small hammer handle pike.

The fish then stop biting for most of the afternoon and only pick up again around 6:00pm.
In the end I land 3 pike and 3 walleye and they all went back to fight another day.
The pike were all small fish, the walleye were larger.

My 2 best fish of the day were walleye.
Walleye #2.

Walleye #1 and the big fish of the day. :)

It was tight as a drum,{ must be feeding well} and had some good girth to it.

By my online calculations it was roughly 4.2 lbs.

I saw no other shore or boat angler all afternoon, but was treated to another nice sunset at the end of the day.

I fished for roughly another hour after sunset, but no other fish bit.
I have never had much luck fishing in the dark, but it was a nice night to try anyways.

I was just packing up to leave when cabin owner to the left of me started setting off fireworks, so I stayed and watched them until they were finished.

I think the fishing might be slowing a bit on this particular lake, but I am hoping that they keep on biting, only time will tell.
I also hope this great weather continues. :azn:

WW

Water Wolf

« Reply #51 on: Oct 13, 2011, 03:42 PM »
Hi all,

This year my 2 fishing partners and myself decided go on a vacation on this Thanksgiving long weekend. We decided that we would pick an area new to us and explore it, and along the way, do a bit of fishing.
Our destination for this trip was the Narrow Hills Provincial Park and surrounding area.
This area has an abundance of lakes, 25 bodies of water in the park and another 30 within an hours drive.
Picking where to start is not easy but, we though we would try Piprell Lake first and it 5 species of trout.
I have been to this lake once in the past but never had a chance to fish it.

Day 1.
We arrived at Piprell Lake around 5:30pm, checked into a cabin for the night, got unloaded and then I fished off of the main boat launch until dark.

Fifteen min into the fishing I get a strike and fight a small trout to the dock.  Just as I go to net it , it jumps and throws the hook. It looked like a tiger trout, by it's markings. 
I get a few more fish to follow me right to the dock but no, takers.

Later on that night I chat with a group of anglers who are shore fishing, they tell me that night fishing for trout can be good at times, so I try my luck as well, down the shore from them.
As I fish that night I take in the sights, sounds and smells of the area, from the moon rising up over the trees, the Northern lights dancing in the NE to the sight and sound of the rising trout as they jump forming silver ripples on the dark waters, to the smell of the camp fires drifting through the trees. It was all a calming experience and I didn't mind that the fish were not biting for me. :)

Day 2..
I rise just at sunrise, and again head out to the main dock for another try at the trout. It was a chilly morning and the frost was white on the dock making it a bit slippery. The trout were jumping all around me in the mist coming off the lake but, I fish for an hour and a half without a strike - just a few more that followed the lure.

My 2 partners meet me at the dock with a rental boat and we hit out on the water for an hour and a half before we have to check out.
By this time there is a stiff breeze from the S and the lake is a bit rough and cold. We troll against the wind for a ways down the lake and around the bend and then decide to drift back to camp. All this time we are trolling with tiny spoons, spinners and flies behind the boat but not a take.  The anglers I had met the night before were kind enough to offer their minnows to me as they were leaving. In the minnows there was one night crawler so I wacky rigged it on a tiny yellow jig head and long line drifted with it. Not long into the drift and I see my rod tip jiggle, then bend. I set the hook and I am onto my first Piprell Lake trout. It makes a few jumps before we net it, and low and behold it is tiger trout.

I was very happy as I have not fished for trout in quite a few years, and this one was the first tiger I have ever caught. 8)

It is just over 16" and by my on line calculations would roughly be 2.1 lbs.

I decide to keep this one for a future meal.
It looks like it should be nice tasting, as the meat was a deep pink.

After we check out we decided to explore more lakes in the area and maybe fish a few.
Our first stop was the series of lakes known as The gem lakes.
We don't fish them, but just looked.

This spruce grouse near the lakes posed for a photo.

Our next stop was Sealey Lake.

We had a snack there and I fished it for an hour or so.
This lake also has trout and I did have a few brook trout follow the hook but not strike.

We had alot more action from the resident Grey Jay / Canada Jay / Whisky Jack.
They are such tame little northern birds and we all took turns feeding this one right out of our hands and enjoyed his antics to get the food. :laugh:

Out next stop was Little Bear Lake.
Once we took a good tour of the campground, lodge and area,I shore fish for half an hour without a strike. :-\

Just before dark we check out 3 more lakes{ Upper Fishing Lake, Baldy Lake and Stickely Lake},but did not fish them.

Day 3.
Unfortunately it was time to make the trek home again, but not before we tried fishing 2 more lakes. 

The first lake we tried was Shannon Lake and we fished at the boat launch and the steep shore line for an hour and half.
My partners and I had lots of young trout swarming all around us, but no fish were caught.
I also had a brown trout follow my lure right to my feet touch it and then zip back to the depth. Neat to see in it's self.

This is the entire lake, it's a tiny one at only 10ha in size.

Down from Shannon is Ispuchaw Lake, we had a look at it, but did not stop to fish.

Ispuchaw means "The land is high" in Cree, and this lake did have some steep banks right into it.

Just before we left the park we stopped to fish one last time at Zeden Lake.

It's another small lake at only 29 ha in size.

We fished for an hour and forty minutes there and in that time I was the only one who caught some fish.
I caught what I think was another tiger trout - this one was only 4.3",but very fat,lol. I could see it in the clear water as it swam up to the bait, stopped for a moment and inhaled it.

In the same area I also caught 13 perch, which were 5" - 8".

This is the first group of perch I have caught all open water season.

I could have caught perch all day if I wanted to, but quit at 13, as we had to get on our way.
All the perch and the little trout went back to grow.

All in all, it was a great experience for me, and we were taken back by the beauty in this area of Sask.
I can't think of a better way I could have spent Thanksgiving and I am thankful for my time with my fishing partners, and our shared experiences.

We all hope to try fishing in the area again and exploring some more lakes, maybe sometime this winter. ;)

WW

Young Catcher

« Reply #52 on: Oct 14, 2011, 03:03 PM »
Hi Water Wolf.

Very nice trip,  though not many fish.
The first Tiger and  liitle nice birds give me so deep impression.
Thanks for your sharing the beatiful photos.

Water Wolf

« Reply #53 on: Oct 19, 2011, 02:33 PM »
Thanks Young Catcher. :)

Yeah,we were exploring as much as we were fishing, but it seemed the bite up that way was a bit off.
A good number of folks had the same luck as me each time out with 1 fish and a few did not have a single bite all day. :-\

That area is very scenic with lots to see and do.

WW

Water Wolf

« Reply #54 on: Oct 24, 2011, 03:13 PM »
Hi guys,

On Oct.23rd my 2 fishing partners and I went fishing to Fishing Lake for part of the afternoon.
We arrived at the lake to find is cool and a bit windy. One partner decided that they would like to stay on shore while the other partner and I loaded
the boat and tackled the lake.

We were fishing for about 5 min when my partner got into something big, unfortunately it was a large tree, that they hauled up from the depths. It was about 7 feet long, not bad for 10 lb test.
we just released the tree and I started trolling again, I felt a lite tap I though that may be a weed or rock but set the hook anyway and  that weed took off in a mad dash for open water.
Not long after wards we had the first fish of the day in the boat.

the action was on and off the whole time we were in the boat.
We fished from 2:25pm - 4:35pm with my partner landing a nice 5 lb pike and 2 lb walleye.
I caught 3 pike  2 - 3 lbs.

I dropped my partner off on shore with the couple fish we kept and though I would try it again for a while, but the wind had really picked up and my trolling motor was going nowhere in the waves. I tried anchoring, but with the lighter anchor I was being dragged, and almost hit the rocks . :P
Time to pack up the boat for the day.

By the time we had the boat packed up my aunt and uncle joined us at the lake and he deiced he would fish for a while off shore, where I joined him.
on shore we fished from 5:00pm - 5:30pm, by then it was really getting chilly.

In that time we both caught a pike and my uncle caught the big walleye of the day and it's the biggest I have seen come of that area of beach all summer long.
It was 25.1" long with a 14" girth {must have been eating all those shrimp we were seeing} by my on-line estimations it was 5.9 lbs.

I was happy that he got into this nice walleye as this was his 2nd time he has been fishing this whole open water season.

The big walleye went back to grow even more. ;)

One last photo of the lake before we left.

All in all it was a not bad day fishing wise and I am happy that my uncle and fishing partner got the 2 big fish of the day. ;D

I hope to be out again a few more times before freeze up, but with our Sask. weather, you never know. ::)

WW

Water Wolf

« Reply #55 on: Nov 01, 2011, 11:54 PM »
Hi all,

I was able to do a bit of shore fishing 2 afternoons in a row.

Day 1. - Oct 30th.
The weather was not too bad for this time of year and time of day, and only a slight wind from the S.

I fished from 4:55pm - 6:00pm.

In that time I had decent fishing action, with the first fish being hooked 8 min into the fishing.
It was a speedy little 1.5 lb pike.

Good little warm up fish, I hope. :-\

The next pike was a bit larger at 27 x 12 {7.29 lbs}

As it got darker the fish got bigger.

This next one was 32 x 13 {12.1}

As I fished I noticed one really big splash just up the shore from where I was. It was big enough to make the grebes move out of the area so I moved over and cast a few times.  I lost one and had a couple taps.  Just a few min before I called it quits I saw a white flash of a fish just a few feet from the rod tip as I was lifting the lure from the water, and what followed was a lengthy 10 min battle with an angry big pike. She didn't bother with fancy jumps like the smaller fish do, she used her brute strength in an effort to snap my 10 lb line.  I was also quite worried when I saw her go by with no sign of the lure in her mouth and no steel leader on and a barbless hook.
I made sure not to horse the pike and let it take as many runs as it wanted. The last thing I wanted it to do was jump and throw the hook or slide the line across those teeth.
Finally the pike gave in and I attempted to net her, not an easy task by yourself. I held the net in the water with my knees, moved her over the net, and with one hand attempted to lift the net around the fish. It had a hard time folding into my net and  almost jumped out.
I was excited by the size of this pike. I measured her and length and girth, snapped a photo and sent her on her way. She shot out of the area like a rocket and thoroughly soaked me, but at that point I didn't mind a bit as  I just released my new personal best pike. ;D

She was 37"x 16" and by  ice shanty's online calculations she was a 18.7 lb pike.

After inspecting my line I found that it was indeed very shredded and would not have lasted too much longer, pheewww was I lucky that time. :blink:
I am very happy to have had the chance to do battle with a big pike like that.
I am also happy that the weather cooperated for me on this day and hope that I can get a few more fishing trips before the weather gets too nasty.

Day 2. Oct. 31st { Halloween}. :evil:
After hearing of my luck the day before my Uncle decided that he would like to try a bit of fishing for the afternoon so, my uncle, aunt and I arrived at the lake around 2:10pm.

The weather was cloudy and a bit of a wind from the N, but the the temp was not too bad if you were dressed for it.

My uncle hooks the first fish of the day a little hammer handle pike probably around a 1 lb.

His next fish hits hard and makes a screaming run for deep water, this looks familiar to me. It behaves exactly like the my big one the day before, with long powerful runs, and no wasted energy jumping like the little guys do. Thankfully this time we both have a steel leader, but it's still a barbless hook.  My uncle and the fish do the game of give and take for 7 min before she gets close enough to net. I net her and again I am shocked at her size. :o
She is 39.5" x 15.5" and is 22.8 lbs by Ice Shantys online calculator.
This is my uncles biggest fish by far, and the largest one I have seen live.

She poses for a quick picture and tape length and is quickly released.
She darts away and again gives me a large splash in the face for good measure.

Around 4:30pm we meet up with TyreeUm and all 3 of us fish together.  We move a bit down from my uncle, but I have the only net and my uncle keeps me running with the
fish he was catching. At one point he catches 3 fish on 3 back to back casts. I just get to my spot or half way to it and another fish is on, not that I mind a bit. laugh

In the end we leave TyreeUm at 6:00pm and head for home, with a couple pike to clean that were hooked too deep to let go.

In the end my uncle had a great 3rd trip of his open water season, he caught the most and biggest fish.
He had 14 pike including the biggest fish of the 2 days.
I caught 6 pike.

I lost a good sized pike just before I left.  It made a good run and wrapped the line around some sharp underwater structure, oh well thats fishing for you.

This is the average size of the fish that day. :)

In the end it was another great shore fishing adventure and I am glad I was able get my uncle into fishing a few years ago and now be able to net the largest fish he has ever caught.
I was also happy to meet TyreeUm and have a chance to fish and chat with him. It was nice meeting you and we will have to fish again sometime. ;)

In the end Halloween was a not a trick but a treat. :w00t:

WW

Water Wolf

« Reply #56 on: Nov 04, 2011, 02:05 AM »
Hi everyone, here is another fishing report.

My uncle and I gave the shore fishing another try on Nov.3rd.

We got there at 2:15pm and fished until dark.

The weather was mostly cloudy, with not bad temps, but with the strong wind from the SE it was still a bit cool.

On my very 1st cast I hooked into a hammer handle pike. 8)
I was hoping that this action would continue and it did.
What the fish lacked in size they made up for in numbers, and over the afternoon we both had consistent action.
In the end I caught 10 pike and my uncle caught 10 pike. :)

There were 3 anglers that were fishing together when we got there. They also caught a fair number of fish, all pike.

The fish were hitting hard and there were no mistaking the strikes.

Most of the fish were 1 - 2 lbs with a few over 3lbs.

Here is an example of the larger pike.

These 2 stayed with us.

In the end it was another good afternoon and we were again happy with the action.
I think my open water season is coming to an end, not sure how many fit fishing days are left, but maybe I can slip out again
for a few more, only time, and the weather will tell. :P

WW

Water Wolf

« Reply #57 on: Nov 14, 2011, 02:27 PM »
Hi ll, well it looks like my softwater season has come to an end, but it was a good one with a few accomplishments like new PB pike and first ever tiger trout caught.
Although I primarily shore fished, I had the best season I have ever had for numbers of fish. I caught 297 fish to be exact, never had a skunk all season long {although it was close a few times}. On my best trip produced 37 fish. I also was able to make it out a bit more this season than I have in the past.

I hope everyone here had a good fishing season as well and I thank you all for tuning into my fishing reports, much appreciated. :)

My new hard water reports will start on iceshanty sometime in Dec.
Until then, be safe and have fun. :whistling:

Water Wolf out.

WW

Water Wolf

Re: Fishing fun- The 2012 season.
« Reply #58 on: May 08, 2012, 06:19 PM »
Hi guy,

Here is my fishing repot for opening day in SK's South fishing zone {May 5th}.

I considered myself lucky to be able to get out as it had been raining all week long in my area and this was the first day that the rain had let up, but yet it was still a mostly cloudy day.
The lake was ice free and had cool SE wind blowing across it creating some waves, but yet the water looked quite clear.

I decided to try some shore fishing at the same lake where I fished most of the winter and see if anything would bite.

I started my afternoon fishing at 4:10 pm and quite at 6:00pm.

The action started 10 min into the fishing and I hook my first fish of the new open water season a slightly beat up 2 lb pike. :)

Half an hour later I hook into another pike, just as I am about to net the fish it jumps and throws the barbless lure.

The action then stops to about 5:30 pm when another pike hits.

This one is the same size as the other.

Five min before I pack up I get a tap and set the hook this fish had alot more power than the 2 previous pike and starts to pull a bit of drag. I get the line back and it takes off again.
It feels like a nice walleye, and I am convinced it is when a see a dark gold fish go by. When I go to net it I get a surprise, it's not a nice walleye but  a good sized white sucker, wow, those guys are sure strong.  
I feel just as happy to hook this guy as any other fish as this is only the 3rd white sucker I have ever caught. The others were not this big. This one was 21"long x 10" thick, and would have been around the 3.6 - 4 lb range.  

Now I am not sure if this is a large white sucker, but I do know for sure that it my new personal best for this species. 8)  

What a face eh? :w00t:

Pike 1 and the one who got away went for a double tail grub and jig, pike 2 for a rattlin' rap and the sucker liked a mr. twister exude grub and jig.

All the fish went back to fight another day.

In the end I was happy with the results from the first day of the new open water season.
I am not sure if the Super Moon this weekend helped or not, but it didn't hurt the results either.

I hope everyone else also had a good opening weekend. ;D

WW

Water Wolf

« Reply #59 on: May 22, 2012, 06:32 PM »
Hi guys,

Here is my Report for Victoria Day {May.21st}.

I started fishing in the afternoon and fished from 2:00pm to 4:00pm at my usual spot on my usual lake.

The weather was a mix of sun and cloud with a bit of a breeze from the SE.

Although there was some wind the water was still quite clear.

Fishing was not bad and I have my first strike 10 -12 min into the day.
It's a beat up looking pike. :)

This fish had quite a few nicks and scratches all over it's body, must have been a
rough spawn. ::)

The next fish throws the lure just at my feet. :P

The 3rd pike is netted and is also a bit beat up.

Pike #4 gets off just as I touch it with the net, but pike #5 is not so lucky and is landed.

The fish range in size from just over 1.5 to 2lbs and are released just after the photo.

On this day the fish only want char truce yellow or green yellow lures, and a double tale grub and sassy shad get the hits.

All in all it's not a bad bit of fishing for the time I had and I look forward to the next time out.  8)

WW

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.