FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: tony stewart  (Read 5525 times)

grumpymoe

tony stewart
« on: Jul 02, 2004, 08:24 PM »
it makes me sick to see our great sport of nascar buckling under to sponsorship.....tony has been pushing the envelope way to far the past couple of years....jimmy spencer gets a complete suspension for punching kurt busch where he deservedly needed to.....tony pushes around photographers, fellow drivers...bumping them out of contention in races.....not once, twice or even three times....slap on the wrist...i know racing is racing...but when will the sanctioning body get really tough and slap him with what he really deserves.....a one or two race suspension.......no b_alls........the thing that really ticks me off....if he had his head together...there's not many drivers that can give him a run for his money when he's got a setup on any given day......darn......dump the guy.....corporate sponsorship be d_amned!!!!...grump >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

fastribs85

Re: tony stewart
« Reply #1 on: Jul 04, 2004, 11:27 AM »
i agree and it aslo goes to show that nascar has a special set of rules for everyone
naked women and beer we got it all in here

sbfpa_Mike

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #2 on: Jul 06, 2004, 09:11 PM »
I lost respect for Tony Stewert when he lost respect for Daryl Waltrip on national TV!!!!  I don't care if what he said was pretty near the truth,  you don't disrespect  a past champion like that!!

fishboy899

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #3 on: Jul 06, 2004, 10:04 PM »
He comes to NY and drives a dirt modified a couple times a year.  Last year he got in a wreck that he started and got out and got into a fight with the other driver after Tony started the wreck himself.  Thats when I lost respect for him.
A 17 yr. old that is addicted already.

fastribs85

« Reply #4 on: Jul 06, 2004, 11:40 PM »
i lost it when i noticed he got real cockey after he did the double a couple of years ago indy 500 and coke 600 in one day

Liar

« Reply #5 on: Jul 11, 2004, 11:45 AM »

NASCAR  SUCKS !!!!!!  Ever since corp. America dictated the way they wanted it to run and the owners and drivers buckled under............Oh yes... get rid of the multiple car teams.  No matter what realitive they regiester the car with.

There are many other reasons, too many, to mention.  I can't get the blood pressure up !

Let's see more live Outlaw races, ASA , USAC sprints and midgets( to be p/c little race cars) and CASCAR.

Liar   >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( :-[ :-[

fastribs85

« Reply #6 on: Jul 12, 2004, 09:48 PM »
tony sucks and ill gladly give him the a$$ whoopin ray wants him to get he drives so reclessy hes gonna kill someone oneday

fishboy899

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #7 on: Jul 16, 2004, 09:48 PM »
Well I was in a chat with tony stewart and a bunch of other people and when asked if he thinks he did anythign wrong he said " No Kasey had a problem I could have wrecked myself just as easily".  Man this guy really needs to sit out a race or 2 i dont care if he sits the rest of the year.
A 17 yr. old that is addicted already.

fastribs85

« Reply #8 on: Jul 17, 2004, 05:04 PM »
i think we could put tony in with the stupid tournament fisherman catagory

jigerjim

« Reply #9 on: Jul 30, 2004, 07:17 PM »
  How a about this guy's  When a driver get's maybe a lap or two down, his job should be to take Tony out of the race, just a little bump in the corner,spin him alittle maybe into the wall,just get him out. The driver's could take turn's every week. Maybe after a while  he'd get the hint. Who know's maybe the owner's wouldent even give him a ride anymore. ;D ;D ;D ;D
All way's keep your line wet

fastribs85

« Reply #10 on: Jul 31, 2004, 12:37 AM »
i wonder if i could get that job as a field filler i mean they get no respect any way and i know someone with old cup cars that runs arca

Coldfeet

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #11 on: Jul 31, 2004, 06:58 AM »
Tony has the perfect sponsor for him. Home Dumper! For his nickname he should be called Cement Head!!
Cold Feet
Did you put the plug in the boat?

fastribs85

« Reply #12 on: Aug 01, 2004, 09:53 PM »
YES about time he got wiped out his fault for doing something stupid like that and getting the air taken off

BuckShotJon

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #13 on: Aug 25, 2004, 12:23 PM »
I am a huge Tony Stewart Fan.

Have met him and he was wonderful to My little girls, my wife and I. Nothing but nice.

Tony had a run off incidents. I will agree some were questionable. But all of these guys get into questionable accidents at some point. Its just part of the game.

I do respect all opinions not to like him though, I myself really can't stand Jeff Gordon or Benny Parsons.

I will have to take a picture and put on here. The first things that greats people when they come to my house is the boulder in the front yard that is no less than 5 feet high and 4 foot radius that is 100% painted orange with a very nice stenciled white and trimmed black number 20.

I plan to paint my DIRT car a similiar scheme and possibly the same number.

Jon
"When the people fear the ‘government,’ that is tyranny. When the government’ fears the people, that is liberty. - Thomas Jefferson

cnyfishing

« Reply #14 on: Apr 25, 2005, 03:10 PM »
Tony Stewart is a great racer. Rubbing is racing even if it does cause a crash. and I don't know about you guys, but if I had photographers in my face all the time they would get shoved out of the way a few times. I'm guessing that that is why he only got a slap on the wrist. Punching an other racer is a different story Jimmy Spencer deserved the suspension.
"Telephone repair men climb poles fishermen use rods"
      -Gary Loomis
Late to bed, early to rise; fish all day, make up lies.
                  There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.