FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Webster lake  (Read 1864 times)

Mark Barlow

Webster lake
« on: Aug 14, 2004, 08:17 PM »
I fished Webster lake Tuesday thru Thursday and caught a mess of largemouth bass and 6 smallmouth bass, all on pumpkinseed senko's. While fishing around one of the islands we saw a small rainbow trout skipping across the top of the water with a pike right on it's tail. It was about 20 feet from my boat and went half way around us before it went under.

TimC1086

Re: Webster lake
« Reply #1 on: Aug 15, 2004, 12:44 AM »
please, it has a name, and its not webster lake!

not that i could spell it...

Mark Barlow

« Reply #2 on: Aug 15, 2004, 06:57 AM »
Tim, I couldn't spell it either, so I called it Webster lake like everyone else does. Either way the fishing was great there. I have been wanting to icefish there for a couple of years now and maybe this is the year I will try it. ;D

TimC1086

« Reply #3 on: Aug 15, 2004, 10:55 AM »
lol i live about an hour away from it, and i told one of my friends that before we die, we have to fish lake whatever its called, simply because it has an insane name.

Mark Barlow

« Reply #4 on: Apr 10, 2005, 05:44 AM »
 I put my boat in Webster lake yesterday for the first time this season yesterday and it was pretty rough out there with the wind. I had to fish behind some of the islands to find a spot where my anchor would hold. Needless to say the fishing was pretty slow and I only ended up catching one small bass.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.