FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Hello everyone  (Read 1811 times)

n1pj

Hello everyone
« on: Apr 04, 2005, 09:48 AM »
Just saying hello to everyone, I finally made the switch from Iceshanty to this site. I can't wait to fish with you guys in the summer, I had so much fun on the ice this year. Are the goat horns brought on summer excursions as well? I guess I won't be needing them as there is no ice to fall on lol.

Anyone want to fish opening day at the Wachusett reservoir April 9th. Planning to get up at 4 and try for some salmon and possibly some lake trout later on in the day.

Mark Barlow

Re: Hello everyone
« Reply #1 on: Apr 04, 2005, 02:49 PM »
 Hey PJ, Glad to see you over here too. We get together a few times in the summer.

Wizard

« Reply #2 on: Apr 10, 2005, 05:27 PM »
Hello everyone, I made the jump over to the fishfinder but had to come with a new username on this site.  Stealth is now Wizard on the fishfinder site.   Been out with Escape, PJ, and Moosehunter on Saturday.  These your guys can catch fish.  Looking forward to more trips out.  Went skeet shooting today and had a blast.  Need to mix my activities up a little.  Can you shoot fish?  Maybe my brittany will retrieve them for me.  Stealth is the Wizard.  Hope to see you guys soon.

Jimmy

flapjack

• FISH, or go home!!!!
« Reply #3 on: Apr 15, 2005, 01:22 PM »
Hello everyone, I made the jump over to the fishfinder but had to come with a new username on this site. Stealth is now Wizard on the fishfinder site. Been out with Escape, PJ, and Moosehunter on Saturday. These your guys can catch fish. Looking forward to more trips out. Went skeet shooting today and had a blast. Need to mix my activities up a little. Can you shoot fish? Maybe my brittany will retrieve them for me. Stealth is the Wizard. Hope to see you guys soon.

Just a word to the wise, Do not take your dog into the Boundries of the Wachusett, If caught the penalties are outrageous, It cost a friend of mine $1,000.00 in fines, he was going to get off with a warning till the dog took a crap right in front of the ranger.

Jimmy
Throw'em out with bait, kick back and wait !

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.