FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Central MA Reports  (Read 24737 times)

amazinmoose

Re: Central MA Reports
« Reply #15 on: Apr 28, 2005, 08:16 PM »
Fished wachusett 2 hours  got a 14 1/2 'bow, got him on powerbait, hes my first rainbow.. got him 5 minutes within getting there, nobody else was catching em.. very colorfull  moose.. tight lines :-)

Dave_S

« Reply #16 on: Apr 30, 2005, 06:25 AM »
Is the Lancaster Mill pond the pond below the dam in Clinton?

amazinmoose

« Reply #17 on: Apr 30, 2005, 09:52 AM »
Fished mill pond last 2 days, 5 hours on the water, no rats, only a few perch.. even thoes were not of size, ill be back again when the rain passes through. talked to one guy who lives on the water, said he seen a few mudsharks floating..  tightlines.. moose

flapjack

• FISH, or go home!!!!
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2005, 02:16 PM »
Is the Lancaster Mill pond the pond below the dam in Clinton?

Yes it is, and it is now open to fish after being closed to fishing since the 9-11 attacks. They thought fishermen would try and blow the Dam.
Throw'em out with bait, kick back and wait !

amazinmoose

« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2005, 02:18 PM »
fished the town beach down there.. no luck i gatta trim back the trees and such all over grown, waters high too. tightlines moose

BJ

« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2005, 06:55 PM »
Fished Knopps pond today in between raindrops. Slow day with a few small bass,a few pickerel and a rainbow.

G.Horne

« Reply #21 on: Jun 03, 2005, 09:37 PM »
Fished the Freedom Bass mid-week held at Shirley Res. On Wednesday. I've only been to this lake once before and mostly stayed in one cove the whole day so I figured I would fish a different area. I started in a small cove in the first pond where I caught two small keepers on a tube. I then fished a point for a while with no luck. Moved to some docks in another cove and didn't have any hits. I fished around for a while catching a couple shorts and pickerel on senkos tubes and spinnerbaits. I went into a cove known as the swamp and caught a nice keeper on a fluke. After that I saw my father and he siad he already had a limit and was catching them off beds, I couldn't find a bass on a bed to save my life ???   I must have fished about every dock in the lake. With about an hour left I went back to the swamp where I did catch two off beds on a jig to finish my limit(4 fish) and culled a rat. I finished with a limit [email protected]. my father weighed [email protected] with a 3.76lbs. lunker. 4@14+lbs won and tourney lunker was 5+lbs. 28 boats showed up. 8)

BJ

« Reply #22 on: Jun 04, 2005, 05:07 PM »
Fished Knopps Pond again friday. A better day with more bass,pickerel and another rainbow. Biggest bass was caught about 4:00 on a jointed rapala that weighed 6 pounds!! All the other fish were small.

EscapeIsNever

« Reply #23 on: Jun 04, 2005, 11:50 PM »
nice BJ!
"And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky.
A human being that was given to fly."
-Pearl Jam, Given to Fly

Don't be a Goatboy....eh hem, PJ!

Brian

deerhunter

« Reply #24 on: Jun 21, 2005, 06:11 AM »
hey brian and pj, have not forgotten you guys about striper fishing. i,ll call you. just got back from 10 wonderfull days of salmon fishing in maine.

amazinmoose

« Reply #25 on: Jun 22, 2005, 11:15 AM »
Any luck on them salmon?  i got a buddy who lives up on moosehead.. was thinking of taking a trip up..

deerhunter

« Reply #26 on: Jun 23, 2005, 05:51 AM »
yes, fished 3 different lakes for 3 days each. caught alot of landlocks and a few brookies too. didn,t do moosehead area. the summer croud is probally starting there.

amazinmoose

« Reply #27 on: Jun 23, 2005, 07:04 AM »
wtg on the ll and brookies... :-P    wish we could catch them so easly in june down here in mass 

deerhunter

« Reply #28 on: Jun 24, 2005, 06:08 AM »
wasn,t really easy, just had to put alot of time in and fish in the right areas of the lake where they were biting.

flapjack

• FISH, or go home!!!!
« Reply #29 on: Nov 02, 2005, 03:10 PM »
This is where I will be posting updates on Fishing at the Wachusett from now on. We should start a thread on "SPOTBURNERS" , make it like the sex offender registry for those who violate the trust. But I'm going to be upfront on this, Don't ask, I'll help with problems, gear, tips, bait and conditions, but please, no directions as to where I fish, if I recognize you from the forum however, I will introduce myself and extend my hand. TIGHT LINES..........
check out a posting I made, I've had a very slight change of heart, don't press your luck(lol)
Throw'em out with bait, kick back and wait !

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.