FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Bored!!  (Read 32979 times)

Slimechaser

• A sconni lawn ornament.
Bored!!
« on: May 10, 2006, 12:42 PM »
I'm at work and bored as he11!

Essox slayer... will you tell me a story?
Rockbass - not just another pretty fish!
Got nymph?         I do!

Pikeguy

Re: Bored!!
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2006, 12:45 PM »
Here we go!  ;D

esox slayer

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2006, 12:57 PM »
I'm at work and bored as he11!

Essox slayer... will you tell me a story?

Once upon a time..a bunch of fishermen from Michigan, Pennsyltucky and Maine all had a dream of a BIG fishing tournament against Team NY...turned out to be a real nightmare and not a dream after all.  In the nightmare..they tried and tried and tried to beat down Team Ny but even combining forces they weren't strong or agile enough to beat Team NY.....to this day..the fishermen/women who dreamed this nightmare still are afraid to close their eyes at night....

Esox
Team NY!!Setting the standard for which all others are thrashed!! 
                                                                                Former Marine-Semper Fi!!!

flockshot

• the official "shirt" of MIRC
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2006, 01:10 PM »
your right...seeing the large numbers of small fishweilding smelly new yorkers has woken me from more then one deep sleep..what a horrible thought..im mad that you even brought it up...im getting freaked out thinking about it.

ohhh i got one...its a poem..there once was a kid from new york...fished with nothing but jig and a pork.. he fished all day..and fished all night..but could get nothing in the polluted waters to bite. afraid of starvation..he looked at a map of our nation..a big mitten to the west..surely that was the best...some years later..retired  and a couch potater...hes glad to have had met his mate..the beautifull great lake state.

team MI!!! MIRC CHAPTER MEMBER
"Rockbass are great..but the meats a little soft."

adkRoy

• MFF Mod Team
  • I'd rather be at camp.
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2006, 01:47 PM »
Once upon a time..a bunch of fishermen from Michigan, Pennsyltucky and Maine all had a dream of a BIG fishing tournament against Team NY...turned out to be a real nightmare and not a dream after all.  In the nightmare..they tried and tried and tried to beat down Team Ny but even combining forces they weren't strong or agile enough to beat Team NY.....to this day..the fishermen/women who dreamed this nightmare still are afraid to close their eyes at night....

Esox

ohhh i got one...its a poem..there once was a kid from new york...fished with nothing but jig and a pork.. he fished all day..and fished all night..but could get nothing in the polluted waters to bite. afraid of starvation..he looked at a map of our nation..a big mitten to the west..surely that was the best...some years later..retired  and a couch potater...hes glad to have had met his mate..the beautifull great lake state.

Welcome to the first MFF anthology. Soon to be published anywheres but in the U.S. and Canada :rotflol:

Slimechaser

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2006, 01:56 PM »
Cute, thanx. ;D
Here's mine... :-*

There once was a great fisherman who hailed from from the Eastern Great Lakes region. He was a mighty fisherman with old-school knowledge and abilities. He was known close and narrow as the Slayer of Essox (corny name I Know). Then one day his fame grew all the way to Michigan (where his name was known more for his stories than his ability to fish) and he decided to fish in a great tournament against the much more highly skilled fisherpeople of the Great Lake state. Everything was fine as he spun his yarn for all to read, until the tourney actually started. It was then that he began to realize that he had started to believe all his own tales, but wasn't actually all that great a fisherman. In a panic, he ran with camera in tow, to the local fish market only to find they did not have any of the mighty Essox family in stock. Now he was sunk for sure. Unable to catch his own or purchase any fish what was poor Slayer to do? He had let down his state, yet again. Then after the touney, during the off season, the answer came to him "I'll move to Michigan and catch sheepshead to survive!" But alas, he wasn't much good at stew either!!   THE END

Nothing personal Essox, all in good fun, as I trust you allready know! Tight lines!
Told you I was bored!
Got nymph?         I do!

esox slayer

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2006, 02:05 PM »
Ha!!!  Your boredom is exceeded only by your ability to weave poor tales......Esox..(I know it's nothing personal).....

flockshot

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2006, 02:14 PM »
im right there with you slimechaser..bored with nothing to do but write poetry.lol.

round 2... new york, new york, land of the fishing dork..he lived up state..and never got a date.. didnt know how to fish, didnt know how to kiss.. he has dreamed of his cousin, tried it and sent her runnin.
                at the pond one night, catching nothing but a mosquito bite, his bobber did jiggle..cuasing this young man to giggle.. then out of nowhere, with a jump and splash, our young new yorker had hooked a rock bass. to his delight, this fish was in for the fight. not knowing what to do, he netted this fish with shoe. the fish was a beautifull sight. with his mouth all big with a slight over bite..the new yorker finally got his wish...this was the night he learned how to kiss

esox slayer

« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2006, 02:18 PM »
Good one FS..but to me that sounded like a recollection of events in your past rather than a poem spun by a bored Michiganer....I'll get one this afternoon for all you guys....keep writing...the fun is just beginning....Esox ;D :D

walleyechaser

• Ghetto Fab
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2006, 02:22 PM »
this stuff is hilarious.

I'm glad you guys aren't as busy as I am right now.
care for a warm up?

Official authority on the Kraken

The "Habitual Offender" of the MIRC - I need a clear glass plate

Slimechaser

« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2006, 02:22 PM »
Hey Flock,

Your pretty good at that, are you buddies with Marshal Mathers (aka MM)?

Bored but can't get out to fish, thank God for MFF.

What are you up to Essox?
Got nymph?         I do!

flockshot

« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2006, 02:27 PM »
forget that crazy cracker..i would never be friends with someone who marries the same women twice.lol.

it looks like its gonna start raining before i get out tonight..i would just throw on the rain gear but that lightning stuff bothers me...

im really suprised no other new yorker has started a story...how bout a story bout pennsyltucky..that sounds like its almost to easy..lol

Pikeguy

« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2006, 02:30 PM »
im really suprised no other new yorker has started a story...how bout a story bout pennsyltucky..that sounds like its almost to easy..lol

There once was a boy named Marshr...I better not ;) ;D

flockshot

« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2006, 02:35 PM »
lololol..i was all like wow..devil mans getting all mature and trying to behave..then notice the girls part.lol..

i think this way is way better then direct slams..no body can get all pissy..its just to darn funny even if you are the butt of the joke...and michigans the hand spanking it.

esox slayer

« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2006, 02:40 PM »
lololol..i was all like wow..devil mans getting all mature and trying to behave..then notice the girls part.lol..

i think this way is way better then direct slams..no body can get all pissy..its just to darn funny even if you are the butt of the joke...and michigans the hand spanking it.

Just remember FS..you are the one who said you guys were "hand spanking" it...not anybody else.....Esox..

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.