FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Lets see your boats!  (Read 21418 times)

trackeryak

Re: Lets see your boats!
« Reply #15 on: Mar 28, 2009, 08:38 PM »
I use it to fish for smallies.  I've also used it on a few local lakes to fish for bass and crappie.

Crappie Catcher

« Reply #16 on: Mar 28, 2009, 09:01 PM »
Ok, I was thinking if you were fishing big pike, you might get into some trouble if you hooked up on a big one.
If I'm not fishing, I'm hunting if I am not hunting, I'm trapping If I am not doing one of the above, I am wasting my time it is not a passion it is an obsession.

Charos10

« Reply #17 on: Mar 28, 2009, 11:42 PM »
Here my 14 foot MirroCraft, I bought last year, Boat is good shape and bad shape trailer. I just replace the trailer and fit on trailer pefect. I just update new seats. The boat run with 4.5hp evinrude and 55 thrust lbs minn kota. Its my Bass boat, Also I got another boat, Classic Boat.

1961 Aristo Craft 17 foot with 79' 85 HP v4 evinrude. Just done my project, only need do is new upholster the seats and buff the fiberglass to back the color. I use that boat for pleasure and water ski.  8)

jibbs

« Reply #18 on: Mar 29, 2009, 07:51 AM »
Chuck Norris sorts his clothes in three loads.....whites, colors, and blood stains

Crappie Catcher

« Reply #19 on: Mar 29, 2009, 11:00 AM »
Real nice rides everybody!
If I'm not fishing, I'm hunting if I am not hunting, I'm trapping If I am not doing one of the above, I am wasting my time it is not a passion it is an obsession.

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #20 on: Mar 29, 2009, 04:42 PM »
Splashed the old girl for the 33rd season yesterday. It's had several renovations and only 2 motors over all that time. It's unique and very comfortable to fish from . I logged 434 hours on my depth finder last year.

I've never succumbed to 2-foot-itis ;D

RG
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

nypike

• Where da fish at?
« Reply #21 on: Mar 29, 2009, 04:52 PM »
rg, why does it look like your steering wheel is on the floor?

Gambler

« Reply #22 on: Mar 29, 2009, 04:57 PM »
rg, why does it look like your steering wheel is on the floor?

That's the latest in thru- hull steering!!    ;D
Take Care and God Bless!

Rick

brokenline

« Reply #23 on: Mar 29, 2009, 05:43 PM »
i took mine out for the first time this year with 3 guys in it and i really need a bigger motor!!! maby thats how you steer it.. the controlls are on the other side of the seat... what size boat and motor is that?
still waiting on free willy

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #24 on: Mar 29, 2009, 06:05 PM »
The steering is positioned at my left hand. I thought about a "stick steering" setup, but this conserved more space. It's very comfortable to drive.
RG
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

nypike

• Where da fish at?
« Reply #25 on: Mar 29, 2009, 06:26 PM »
The steering is positioned at my left hand. I thought about a "stick steering" setup, but this conserved more space. It's very comfortable to drive.
RG
awesome...

Hollywood

« Reply #26 on: Mar 30, 2009, 09:05 AM »
Nice carpet job- nothing banging around there at all! I got 24 years out of my last boat, 17' BassTracker V-17, was still fishable but my wife wanted something the whole family could get out on. Stripped it down once completely as well, that's alot of work. Yours looks great, glad it's wet again. "2 foot-itis" a reference to waves?

FishTank19

• There ain't no fish in this lake.....
« Reply #27 on: Mar 30, 2009, 12:03 PM »

NYS Licensed Guide #6652. Need a guide for the Pulaski area give me a call 315-807-7844.

Drifter_016

« Reply #28 on: Mar 30, 2009, 12:36 PM »
Nice carpet job- nothing banging around there at all! I got 24 years out of my last boat, 17' BassTracker V-17, was still fishable but my wife wanted something the whole family could get out on. Stripped it down once completely as well, that's alot of work. Yours looks great, glad it's wet again. "2 foot-itis" a reference to waves?

Two Foot Itis is a disease that effects boat owners.
Symptoms: Never Satisfied, Always upgrading to larger and larger boats.
A new boater who buys a nice little 12 or 14 foot tinny will usually out grow this boat in short order and upgrade to a 16 or 18 foot vessel. These upgrades will continue usually 2 feet at a time until either A/ the boater has run out of money or B/ he/she ends up with something like this!!

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #29 on: Mar 30, 2009, 04:29 PM »

"2 foot-itis" a reference to waves?

No........."2 foot-itis'.....is the malady which temporarily suppresses all logic and reason and results in a new boat (and boat payment)  that's "just 2 feet longer" than the old boat.

RG

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.