FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Friends  (Read 1147 times)

big walleye

• Retired MFF Mod
Friends
« on: Oct 13, 2004, 09:52 PM »
You know we joke around on this forum and we share stories and we even share ones that tug at the heart when we discuss lost ones. We however at times never really discuss what it truly means to have  great friends around us. I met a great couple through this forum. The great grumpymoe and his wife nancy. They are truly remarkable. I really feel comfortable around them as they sure welcome you in their home. I have been very fortunate to have been invited on many occasions to enjoy their fine food. I tell you tonight was no exception. Great tasting trout with wild rice. Good god this pelican had trouble flying away.  In a nutshell everyone let's not forget our friends and make sure to treat them like you would want to be treated. Hat's off to you Grump and nancy you are truly a class act. 8) 8) 8)
Fishing,Hockey,Beer  is all man needs to survive!!!<br />

grumpymoe

Re: Friends
« Reply #1 on: Oct 13, 2004, 10:00 PM »
Hey PeliGulp!!!...anytime....only problem is feeding seems to stop when Grump and Nancy get full.......truly enjoy the company of an fine friend and fisherman.....now...if we could get that video to load so we could share with all our friends...now wouldn't that be a hoot??????....Grump

The Rocket

« Reply #2 on: Oct 13, 2004, 10:25 PM »
You are absolutely right Big Walleye. I sometimes lose prospective of the people that I am blessed with, and that I can call Good Friends. I Myself have met some great people on this forum. And have enjoyed some great stories.
I can't wait to go fishing with some of you guys :D Like Trapperdirk, Big Walleye, Smiling Grumpymoe ;D,
Troutfishingbear, Slipbob and others. The other day, I was reminiscing about a old friend I hadn't seen in a while.
So I called her up. Best decision I've made in a while. It made me realize how lucky we are to have good friends.
Thanks Big Walleye
You can either be the type of person that spends a saturday watching Dr. Phil, eating tofu in your bachelor appartment, or you can be the type that goes fishing.... Your call....The bass are biting...

big walleye

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #3 on: Oct 14, 2004, 04:42 AM »
Darn right grump. You have to get that video going. Hey don't forget to to mount my prize possession in your ice shack. ;) ;)
Fishing,Hockey,Beer  is all man needs to survive!!!<br />

vancouvercanuck

« Reply #4 on: Oct 14, 2004, 10:52 AM »
Ahh, your bringing a tear to my eye guys  :'( ;D

Ok,

"I have friends I haven't even used yet." :P :P
"Surveys show that minesweaping draws the most diligent and precise individuals of any profession with employees averaging only one mistake per career." - Author Unknown

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.