MFF US Midwest > Minnesota

MN Newbies Check In Here!

(1/7) > >>

Skipper:
Greetings from your MN Moderator!

If you are new here or have peen poking around for a while, Please introduce yourself! Everyone needs to get those first few posts out of the way, you can get one in the can here. :D

I am Skipper. I live just south of Mille Lacs Lake near the town of Milaca. I am 28 years old, and I am married with three sons. I work in agriculture and trucking when I am not fishing. I love to fish for northern pike, bass, panfish, and catfish.

If anyone needs any help, send me a personal message or an email and I will do my best to help.

Crappie Catcher:
Hey new here just jumped over from IceShanty..

Skipper:
Where are you from? do you have the same user name over here?

Retired on Osakis:
New here. Skipper, I followed the invite over from Ice Shanty. Same name over there as well as on others. Where I live I think is obvious from my user name. Age, old to some, young to others. Actually I will be eligible for early(62) SS at the end of this year. Fish for anything that is willing to bite because I'm not that good at it, but I enjoy it anyway. Sometimes I may just sit there for hours with a line in the water, if something bites, that's a plus for the day in my book.

Skipper:
Welcome.

Sometimes it is about the fishing, not so much the catching. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version