MFF US Midwest > Nebraska

Best Walleye Lake in SE Nebraska ?

(1/2) > >>

TIMFISH:
Any  lake names would be helpful. ::)

Fishingnerd33:
This would be a good place to start looking.

http://outdoornebraska.ne.gov/fishing/pdfs/FishForecast.pdf

TIMFISH:
yea i was kind of hoping for a bit more inside information  than that. This sure aint like Ice shanty everyone is a bit more tight lipped

spark:
The best I'm not sure, have been picking a few up from yankee hill & wagon train.  Caught some this last weekend.  Ranged from 15-22.

Fishingnerd33:

--- Quote from: TIMFISH on Apr 02, 2012, 01:52 PM ---yea i was kind of hoping for a bit more inside information  than that. This sure aint like Ice shanty everyone is a bit more tight lipped

--- End quote ---

If you're looking for inside information, I'm definitely not the right person to ask...beings I'm on the complete opposite side of the state.  Not about being tight lipped, just trying to help you out. 

A hint for asking for information on an internet forum...you're probably not going to get a lot of "inside information" that way.  Good fishing spots are good for a reason, not everyone knows about them.  Especially with the early season walleye, if the word gets out about a hot bite, the next day that place is packed.

I guess what I'm trying to say is if you get any information, be grateful for it.  Good luck on your eye quest...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version