FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Your favorite On-line reference source  (Read 5468 times)

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
Re: Your favorite On-line reference source
« Reply #15 on: Mar 17, 2004, 05:04 AM »
Tommyboy,
Thanks for that information regarding Google.
I am employed in the firearms industry and we are bombarded daily by the anti's agenda.

We now pay a 100% surcharge on shipping handguns second day air as required by law. The reason for this surcharge??? The companies have told us that their employees steal too many of our packages. They employ thieves so we must pay double to cover their losses.

What's wrong with THIS picture.
RG
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

reelcharacter

• They call it fishing, not catching, for a reason
« Reply #16 on: Mar 20, 2004, 11:33 PM »
For fishing knots, there may be some more complete sites, but this one ties them before your very eyes.  :o

http://www.marinews.com/fishing/fk_main.htm

What is your favorite fishing link? (Next to this site and IceShanty, that is)?   :)

-Reelcharacter

Email me to swap information on fishing holes or to go fish'in sometime in the Syracuse Central NY area (Onondaga and Madison county water holes in particular).

reelcharacter

• They call it fishing, not catching, for a reason
« Reply #17 on: Mar 24, 2004, 11:11 PM »
"Found" another great site with all kinds of outdoor knots in a NY State MyFishFinder topic. Credit for the most recent fishing bookmark in my favorites is attributed to RGFixit.

http://netknots.com/

-Reelcharacter
Email me to swap information on fishing holes or to go fish'in sometime in the Syracuse Central NY area (Onondaga and Madison county water holes in particular).

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.