FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Am I Banned from here too?  (Read 4619 times)

Hollywood

Am I Banned from here too?
« on: Mar 21, 2004, 09:00 PM »
Iceshanty says I'm "Banned"......Anyone care to fill me in as to why?

TroutFishingBear

Re: Am I Banned from here too?
« Reply #1 on: Mar 21, 2004, 11:20 PM »
No clue why.

I didn't even know they banned anybody. Maybe for using foul language or for harrassing someone like it says in the agreement thingy when you first sign up

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #2 on: Mar 22, 2004, 04:53 AM »
Tom,
It has to be an error. We'd never ban our resident outdoor writer and ice diver.

I'll check into it,
RG
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #3 on: Mar 22, 2004, 04:57 AM »
Tom, your IceShanty profile is ok...try posting again and get back to me.
RG
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

wny angler

« Reply #4 on: Mar 22, 2004, 02:50 PM »
i got a banned from using forum message on ice shanty this morning then i tried it again a little later and it worked fine-i didn't think i was that abusive  ???

Fat Boy

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Mason-Dixon
« Reply #5 on: Mar 22, 2004, 04:24 PM »
Bad boys, Bad Boys...whatcha gonna do...whatcha gonna do when the cop calls you?

;D

Everything OK now, Hollywood?

Sandman

• Loud pipes save lives
« Reply #6 on: Mar 22, 2004, 04:27 PM »
Iceshanty says I'm "Banned"......Anyone care to fill me in as to why?

Let's hope not. It just wouldn't be the same. I need a beer.
Mobil Launch Team - 2 , 5th MAC SOG
de Opresso liber

Hollywood

« Reply #7 on: Mar 22, 2004, 10:22 PM »
Cool- I've been taken off "Banishment" & had it reduced to "Double Secret Probation". And my ol' man says expensive lawyers ain't worth the money!

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #8 on: Mar 23, 2004, 06:00 AM »
We saved you buddy ;D

Mind your "P's" and "Q's"  (especially that p thing) ...Stay on the straight and narrow...Keep a low profile...don't rock the boat...Watch your step...Be a team player...and Play Nice!

Neidermeyer is watching  8)

Actually it was only a technical problem...you're a valued member in good standing.

My Brother moves into his house on Cayuga this week...his boat left Long Island yesterday..I'll be spending a lot of time down your way this year...Time to hook up for some fishing ;D
RG

Hollywood

« Reply #9 on: Mar 23, 2004, 12:51 PM »
Just so happens I know where some decent perch reside out that way....Got a couple old buzzards who keep a pretty good eye on them for me. It's a big lake-wheres he located?

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #10 on: Mar 23, 2004, 06:55 PM »
Union Springs...2 doors south of Castelli's marina...The boat will be there...His property joins the marina. NICE!

2 hoists at his dock..one for my boat and another for a friend...we're equipped from 14' to his 30' Albin...Can't wait.

RG

Hollywood

« Reply #11 on: Mar 23, 2004, 09:02 PM »
Rg- your brother landed smack dab in the middle of some great fishin'! Perch-crappie-big 'gills & B-B-B-.........b-b-b......basss. There , I said the "b" word. You can have the bass! Sometimes you have to weed thru them-but theres some good perch fishing out there all year. My ol' man & his partner in crime fish it quite a bit out of Union Springs- I'll trade you an after dark walleye trip for a morning perch trip. South wind is the only thing that'll mess you up there-if you feel like burning a little gas you can get to the trout not far from there-I think I've spent enough of my life trolling for them though. Don't know if you hunt much but the goose hunting & co-op lands around there are awesome-took a drive that way last saturday to field test the lil NEF sportster .17 HMR I picked up-topped it with a 6x18. The chucks are in TROUBLE.

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #12 on: Mar 24, 2004, 06:25 AM »

Tom
I smell some fun afoot.

I'm a chuck addict as well...my 223 is ready to go...the boats will be soon. Those NEF's in .17 are a riot. If you need to have  the trigger tuned let me know.
RG

Hollywood

« Reply #13 on: Mar 24, 2004, 07:38 AM »
Rg- The trigger on this one is'nt too bad- I picked it up at wallyworld for $124.28-could'nt not buy it. I do have an H&R ultraslug gun 20 gauge that I'd like lightened up a little though. I mostly bowhunt but get out with the shotgun with the ol' man a couple times a year. It's also a riot at turkey shoots-shoots the same hole at 50 yards & good on a 50 cent piece at 100- I average a turkey about 60% of the time with it. I'm finally doing the NYS hunter safety class with my son this week-hockey would'nt allow it last fall-was looking forward to the early youth turkey season BSJ posted about then realized last night thats the week I'll be in Cabo San Lucas wrestling billfish.Won a trip through work. My boy & I will be learning the turkeys together-its the last bad habit I've yet to develop. A friend that does quite well offered to put my son on some birds for that early show but it looks like we're s.o.l. for this spring. You'll be impressed with the opportunities you'll have at the new hideaway-miles of good chuck gunning right from there-mostly South & East of there. I gotta figure out how to retire early.......

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #14 on: Mar 24, 2004, 07:52 AM »
Tom,
 When you get that retirement figured out let me know...I plan on spending a lot of time down there. Haven't been able to enjoy my Bro's company in a long time. .

RG

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.