FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Had to share this with all of you...  (Read 6534 times)

MickeyFinn

• 25" ADK Leaper
Had to share this with all of you...
« on: Sep 10, 2004, 03:24 PM »
Just recently a freind I fish with often bought a new fishing boat with one of theese new Honda marine motors on it...Let me tell you theese motors are quiet for those of you who haven't heard one run... We fished all day trolling for whatever we could get to bite and before we decided to head back to his camp on the lake he topped of the gas tank at the marina because we were getting up early to fish the next day also.. Let me mention that we had a bit to drink through out the day, so after we docked the boat at his camp we retired for the evening.. The next day we get up, have breakfast, walk down to the dock and we both just looked at each other and laughed hystericaly, now I don't know if it was the 30 pack of beer or the stealth like sound the motor puts out but we left that motor running all night long..
We were biting this morning, we were biting this morning, we were biting this morning......

Cider

Re: Had to share this with all of you...
« Reply #1 on: Sep 10, 2004, 04:46 PM »
The perfect getaway boat for a riverside bank job or a high stakes salmon derby!!  Keep the motor running mac!  Just hop in at O'dark thirty and starting trolling....  ;D

They sure are quiet aren't they!!

Cider

« Reply #2 on: Sep 10, 2004, 04:53 PM »
This actually reminds me of another funny story...

My in-laws are in the habit of preparing multiple meals on the weekend so that they have stuff prepared ahead for the entire week...

One Sunday they decided to grill up a bunch of stuff.  They made grilled salmon steaks for that evening's meal and also grilled up a whole chicken so they could pick it and have the meat for chicken sandwiches that week.

Well, the salmon was done cooking and they sat down and had their meal.  It was good.  Everybody retired to the living room with full bellies.

Next morning mother-in-law starts to prepare lunches.  "Hey?  Where's the chicken??"  Father-in-law says "Oh nuts, the grill!!!"

The chicken wasn't done cooking at the same time the salmon was so he left it on the grill to finish cooking while they ate their salmon.  Promptly forgot about it and left the grill running ALL NIGHT!  The propane tank was empty and the chicken was reduced to ashes (literally)...  Lucky they didn't burn the house down!

reubenpa

« Reply #3 on: Sep 10, 2004, 05:40 PM »
lol

fotflmfbo
Just wanna be fishing, not just wishin

Jigwiggler

« Reply #4 on: Sep 11, 2004, 08:58 AM »
That's too funny!!  Don't feel bad I've had similar experiences. :-\ ;D
May your doorknobs smell of fish!!

fozsey

« Reply #5 on: Sep 15, 2004, 11:36 AM »
Thats funny. I would have to admit that I would never have that problem. Mine is noisy enough that it would take several more than 30 not to notice. LOL

Mikepike

« Reply #6 on: Feb 19, 2005, 08:52 PM »
lol

fotflmfbo
Imy pretty sure i actually deciphered that!
falling on the floor laughing my f***ing butt off?

Just waiting for the backcountry laker trip

reubenpa

« Reply #7 on: Feb 19, 2005, 09:57 PM »
nope I don't use that word... fat butt off
the f was supposed to be a r rolling on the floor laughing my butt off
Just wanna be fishing, not just wishin

cnyfishing

« Reply #8 on: Mar 09, 2005, 06:22 PM »
This actually reminds me of another funny story...

My in-laws are in the habit of preparing multiple meals on the weekend so that they have stuff prepared ahead for the entire week...

One Sunday they decided to grill up a bunch of stuff. They made grilled salmon steaks for that evening's meal and also grilled up a whole chicken so they could pick it and have the meat for chicken sandwiches that week.

Well, the salmon was done cooking and they sat down and had their meal. It was good. Everybody retired to the living room with full bellies.

Just recently a freind I fish with often bought a new fishing boat with one of theese new Honda marine motors on it...Let me tell you theese motors are quiet for those of you who haven't heard one run... We fished all day trolling for whatever we could get to bite and before we decided to head back to his camp on the lake he topped of the gas tank at the marina because we were getting up early to fish the next day also.. Let me mention that we had a bit to drink through out the day, so after we docked the boat at his camp we retired for the evening.. The next day we get up, have breakfast, walk down to the dock and we both just looked at each other and laughed hystericaly, now I don't know if it was the 30 pack of beer or the stealth like sound the motor puts out but we left that motor running all night long..

Next morning mother-in-law starts to prepare lunches. "Hey? Where's the chicken??" Father-in-law says "Oh nuts, the grill!!!"

The chicken wasn't done cooking at the same time the salmon was so he left it on the grill to finish cooking while they ate their salmon. Promptly forgot about it and left the grill running ALL NIGHT! The propane tank was empty and the chicken was reduced to ashes (literally)... Lucky they didn't burn the house down!
LOL that is funny
"Telephone repair men climb poles fishermen use rods"
      -Gary Loomis
Late to bed, early to rise; fish all day, make up lies.
                  There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.