FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Portajohns at public access locked?  (Read 2737 times)

taxid

Re: Portajohns at public access locked?
« Reply #15 on: Nov 15, 2021, 02:24 PM »
Sunday went out to eat with the wife after more pressing matters. Made the mistake of drinking two Pepsi's during my meals and number one was urgently calling on the way home. No problem we figured I'd use the john at the next McDonalds we saw. Went into the McDonalds and the bathrooms were closed! Next stop Dunkin Donuts. Sign on the door said they closed early! Barely made it to a Convenience store bathroom! 30 more seconds and I would have had wet pants!
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #16 on: Nov 15, 2021, 03:14 PM »
 :o  :o

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

taxid

« Reply #17 on: Nov 15, 2021, 05:24 PM »
:o  :o

:rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol:

Naah don't need them.  8)  Just need to find a bathroom that's open! And yes I've had my prostate checked. It' fine.

I did live in military housing that ended up being a superfund site. All the soil was removed and the buildings demolished. Maybe that's it?  ;D
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

popnfish

« Reply #18 on: Nov 17, 2021, 10:19 AM »
boltcutters

taxid

« Reply #19 on: Nov 17, 2021, 11:12 AM »
this thread gives new meaning to fisherman's cork. lol

Yup!

taxid

« Reply #20 on: Nov 17, 2021, 11:13 AM »
boltcutters

The guy that called me back that manages them did say they have had some of the cables cut.

taxid

« Reply #21 on: Nov 24, 2021, 03:53 PM »
if i remember rt bolt cutters just smash cable.  cable cutter has rounded blade.  not that i ever had to crap bad enough to break into a porta potty.  thatd be a good thing to go to jail for.  "what ya in for buddy"?   :D

:rotflol:

I was in the middle of shaving when we had a fire drill in Air Force basic training. You are required to drop whatever you're doing and run out of the building immediately and stand in formation. Therefore was standing in formation with shaving cream on my face. Drill instructor got in my face and told me I was going to Leavenworth military prison for that. I was too old to believe that B.S. as I went to basic at 28 to join the National Guard.  ::) And I was shaving twice a day to keep the drill instructors happy thanks to my age.

What ya in for buddy? I had shaving cream on my face in formation!  ;D

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.