MFF US Northeast > Connecticut

Annual salmon trip

(1/3) > >>

Ravo_Himself:
Leaving in the AM with my dad for Pulaski. Gonna start in Oswego just to get a few fish in the cooler, then meet up with the rest of the crew to put a hurting on em till Sunday. Should be a great weekend

taxid:

--- Quote from: Ravo_Himself on Oct 05, 2016, 07:16 PM ---Leaving in the AM with my dad for Pulaski. Gonna start in Oswego just to get a few fish in the cooler, then meet up with the rest of the crew to put a hurting on em till Sunday. Should be a great weekend

--- End quote ---

What are the water temps like over there? I couldn't imagine the water cool enough over here for a salmon to survive. It's like freaking summer over here and has been for a while.

Ravo_Himself:
Not sure on that. All I know is it's spawning season so they have to go

bigredfishing:

--- Quote from: taxid on Oct 05, 2016, 10:54 PM ---What are the water temps like over there? I couldn't imagine the water cool enough over here for a salmon to survive. It's like freaking summer over here and has been for a while.

--- End quote ---

the fish are in all the bigger tribs right now.  Oswego is around 60 degrees.

taxid:

--- Quote from: bigredfishing on Oct 06, 2016, 08:32 AM ---the fish are in all the bigger tribs right now.  Oswego is around 60 degrees.

--- End quote ---

Wow that's got to be cooler than here off of Lake Michigan, at least southern Lake Michigan, but I could be wrong.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version