FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: oswego river pfd  (Read 7641 times)

adam2000

• theres beer down here we cant forget
Re: oswego river pfd
« Reply #60 on: May 10, 2011, 09:02 PM »
Who cares? How many do you wanna keep?  Since they taste so good....  ::) ::) ::) :sick: :sick:

lol, true, i give them to a good friend who in turn gives them to people who like them, much better for a money tight family to enjoy salmon without paying 14 bucks a lb

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #61 on: May 10, 2011, 09:08 PM »
  although  i'd  love  the   debate  over  why    we  can't keep  3  steelies  in  the  river  ,  we  are  hijacking  this  thread  , i  do  reccomend    everyone  to  honestly  post  any feelings  or  ideas  you have  here  on the   oswego  river  problem  ,also  when your  down there  take a  few  minutes to stop into larrys  salmon shop , i personally  know  the work larry has  done  to keep the river  safe  comfortable  and open  for  fishing!!!!  he really has  done a  great job for   all  sportsmen  that  enjoy  the  oswego  river  , the  man  deserves  a  slap on  the  back  ......i  might  not  even  barrow  his  tying  sissors  this  year  ;D
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

esox v

« Reply #62 on: May 10, 2011, 09:11 PM »
lol, true, i give them to a good friend who in turn gives them to people who like them, much better for a money tight family to enjoy salmon without paying 14 bucks a lb
Yep ... that would be me... i really don't  keep much of anything ..even perch... Yet.. I'll by salmon from china !! Furniture causes cancer from China !!
 I'm changing that this year with a new vacuum sealer and freezer!!! :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie: Whackin and stackin !!
"There is no crueler tyranny than that which is perpetrated
under the shield of law and in the name of justice."
--Charles de Montesquieu (1689-1755)
For tyranny to work some idiots are required…

The most dangerous thing any nation faces..  is a citizenry capable of trusting a liar to lead them....

H.T.

• I AM PROUD TO BE AN *OPPORTUNIST*
« Reply #63 on: May 10, 2011, 09:15 PM »
Who cares? How many do you wanna keep?  Since they taste so good....  ::) ::) ::) :sick: :sick:
exactly they taste like crap  ??? i like them smoked  to a point then.......... ::)

esox v

« Reply #64 on: May 10, 2011, 09:19 PM »
  although  i'd  love  the   debate  over  why    we  can't keep  3  steelies  in  the  river  ,  we  are  hijacking  this  thread  , i  do  reccomend    everyone  to  honestly  post  any feelings  or  ideas  you have  here  on the   oswego  river  problem  ,also  when your  down there  take a  few  minutes to stop into larrys  salmon shop , i personally  know  the work larry has  done  to keep the river  safe  comfortable  and open  for  fishing!!!!  he really has  done a  great job for   all  sportsmen  that  enjoy  the  oswego  river  , the  man  deserves  a  slap on  the  back  ......i  might  not  even  barrow  his  tying  sissors  this  year  ;D
Relax trapper !! We all have AADD...  But we'll find are way back to the subject...
"There is no crueler tyranny than that which is perpetrated
under the shield of law and in the name of justice."
--Charles de Montesquieu (1689-1755)
For tyranny to work some idiots are required…

The most dangerous thing any nation faces..  is a citizenry capable of trusting a liar to lead them....

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.