FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: using fish for bait  (Read 5937 times)

zwiggles

Re: using fish for bait
« Reply #30 on: Feb 20, 2020, 02:05 PM »
If it makes you feel better Fred, Im 36 and my back wouldn't take it either.

Also this thread made me laugh...is this what happens here off season?

It’s still entertaining here year round, just a bit slower than normal. I was wondering about trap too...

filetandrelease

« Reply #31 on: Feb 21, 2020, 07:16 AM »
It’s still entertaining here year round, just a bit slower than normal. I was wondering about trap too...
It is , far as trapp they tossed out the mold for a reason lmao

icejohn

• God, Family.......Fishing.
« Reply #32 on: Mar 06, 2020, 08:30 PM »
That went several years ago. Great for rivers and streams, terrible for any kind of open water. Didn't track at all. Got back all my $$

Thanks for the advice Catfisher. So far the best yak I've looked at is the Bonafide SS127. Long time till I pull the trigger. But it's the best thought out craft I've seen yet.

Ough. Rg

Bob I have had an ocean kayak 13' I modified the seat so would raised and more comfortable...one problem is little less stable...considering some small pontoons. Have had it several years now and love it...gone fly fishing for gills and in saltwater for reds and sea trout...absolutely enjoy fishing from it.
take a kid hunting and fishing, it's a lot better than leaving them on the streets!!

icejohn

• God, Family.......Fishing.
« Reply #33 on: Mar 06, 2020, 08:44 PM »
Well Bob...I just checked out that Boniface ss127 online and see why you like it.....makes me think now. Darn you Bob!!
take a kid hunting and fishing, it's a lot better than leaving them on the streets!!

Badbrad2186

« Reply #34 on: Mar 12, 2020, 02:43 PM »
It is , far as trapp they tossed out the mold for a reason lmao

When Trapp was born he came out yelling at the DR the dr didnt slap him he slapped his mother and said make sure another one like that is never made lol

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #35 on: Mar 12, 2020, 03:45 PM »
heyyyyyyyyyyyy  you can't  use  fish  for  bait that is  illegal ...  i know  a  guy that used a  small perch and the  game  warden  dragged him off in hand  cuffs
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

filetandrelease

« Reply #36 on: Mar 14, 2020, 05:06 AM »
heyyyyyyyyyyyy  you can't  use  fish  for  bait that is  illegal ...  i know  a  guy that used a  small perch and the  game  warden  dragged him off in hand  cuffs
That maybe but show me in the book where  perch are illegal To catch or  considered a game fish in NY , really unnecessary for the cuffs just write an appearance ticket
 Once I intervened as an officer tried to arrest a person for keeping a trout that was in season hear but not from where she came from , they even threatened to arrest me , had to to the truck and read it to them I always carry a copy with me

trapper2000

« Reply #37 on: Mar 14, 2020, 06:53 AM »
they used a  black  jack on him too freddie .......and a taser .....

filetandrelease

« Reply #38 on: Mar 14, 2020, 07:10 AM »
they used a  black  jack on him too freddie .......and a taser .....
Guess he knows how a fish feels quivering on the shore

trapper2000

« Reply #39 on: Mar 14, 2020, 09:33 AM »
i remeber when i was a  kid   we  were at camp and i  threw a frog in the  water and  he started  swimming ....mr bass  made a  splash and the frog was  gone  .....it  was  a reality lesson on the food chain .....big fish eat little  fish  ;D ..............and frogs

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #40 on: Mar 14, 2020, 10:17 AM »
We have a pond out back with a bunch of blue bird nest boxes around it and when we find field mouse nests in them we throw them in the pond and watch the bass eat them..  8)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

trapper2000

« Reply #41 on: Mar 14, 2020, 10:21 AM »
fly tying i  came  up with a  spun deer hair  mouse   i have  caught bass pike  brown trout and  bowfin on it  over the  years  ........ i had a  blue  bird   that  kept pecking at the  window  ,i think seen his reflection ....

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.