FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: I love bass  (Read 1447 times)

RoeBoat

I love bass
« on: Sep 12, 2018, 08:09 PM »
They taste great!

seamonkey84

Re: I love bass
« Reply #1 on: Sep 13, 2018, 08:06 AM »
Wow, the bucket bios really are persistent. Why would you care for bass when there so much good fishing and destination species!  The same lazy inconsiderate rejects that introduced pike into AK rivers. They can’t catch anything else so they put in those things that eat anything and everything. Same thing is happening here in Maine, bass aren’t native, neither are pike, crappie and musky, but they are all here now and taking over our native trout and salmon waters.
"You know when they have a fishing show on TV? They catch the fish and then let it go. They don't want to eat the fish, they just want to make it late for something." - Mitch Hedberg

fishcrazy

« Reply #2 on: Sep 13, 2018, 04:35 PM »
My favorite

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #3 on: Sep 13, 2018, 04:47 PM »
Love catching them but dont eat them..
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

fishcrazy

« Reply #4 on: Sep 14, 2018, 08:28 AM »
Fantastic light white meat fish. I don’t bother mid summer but any other time out of cool water..the best and a lot easier to clean 2 16 inch bass than 25 bluegill   No one ever complained at my table. Bass fingers or whole fillets get wiped out just like the perch pike gill crappie

Mac Attack

« Reply #5 on: Sep 14, 2018, 09:08 AM »
 :sick:

taxid

« Reply #6 on: Sep 14, 2018, 10:16 AM »
So some idiot transported a bass(s) all the way up probably from Washington state, Oregon, or California?
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.