FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: You Never Know What You値l See On The Canal  (Read 4315 times)

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
Re: You Never Know What You値l See On The Canal
« Reply #30 on: Sep 06, 2020, 11:42 AM »
Hence, the reason you don稚 get invited to head out with me for eyes or browns in the spring Trap.

8)

mac i would honestly politly  say no thank you i'm a oswego boy remember i was trolling that lake over 50 years ago ..... i truely hate trolling  ...i can't shoot ducks in a boat with the motor pushing it  ....i can't shoot deer from a  car going down the road  ...i don'twant to catch fish  with my  motor doing the work  ...i get bored  and i really don't enjoy it ......  i fish with a flyrod for a reason, i want to catch the fish  not the boat......but thats me  ...when i get to old and to out of shape to  wade a stream or  jig up a walleye  maybe  i'll join you ......
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

Mac Attack

Re: You Never Know What You値l See On The Canal
« Reply #31 on: Sep 06, 2020, 01:05 PM »
mac i would honestly politly  say no thank you i'm a oswego boy remember i was trolling that lake over 50 years ago ..... i truely hate trolling  ...i can't shoot ducks in a boat with the motor pushing it  ....i can't shoot deer from a  car going down the road  ...i don'twant to catch fish  with my  motor doing the work  ...i get bored  and i really don't enjoy it ......  i fish with a flyrod for a reason, i want to catch the fish  not the boat......but thats me  ...when i get to old and to out of shape to  wade a stream or  jig up a walleye  maybe  i'll join you ......

Ok

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.