FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: OW  (Read 1701 times)

TimC1086

OW
« on: Aug 24, 2004, 08:42 PM »
Was suppposed to go charter fishing with my friends tomorrow out of LIS, just as a final adventure before we all go off to our respective colleges.

But of course today I had to get my wisdom teeth out. And it couldnt veen be that simple... turns out I had 2 wisdom teeth on my bottom right jaw and none on the bottom left, so I had to get some sort of synthetic bone implant and a bunch of stitches. Granted, I'm on a cocktail of percocet, penicillin, and 3 steroids, but id rather be deepsea fishing tomorrow...

billditrite

• Retired MFF Mod
  • R.I.P. brother Micheal Danis 10/10/54 - 4/3/09
Re: OW
« Reply #1 on: Aug 24, 2004, 09:00 PM »
thats some tough luck tim,but fishing adventures ,i cant believe im gonna say this,are not as important as taking care of them choppers :-X  :-X  :-X you wanna look like this ;D  not this  :D but sometimes it takes a little :'(  hang in there and perc up ;)
Scotty 

Polar

« Reply #2 on: Aug 24, 2004, 09:55 PM »
You had a few teeth removed right? You don't need them to reel ;D Really a tough call see what the day brings..........

billditrite

• Retired MFF Mod
  • R.I.P. brother Micheal Danis 10/10/54 - 4/3/09
« Reply #3 on: Aug 24, 2004, 10:55 PM »
dont do it man!there is always a chance the meds and the sea dont mix and you could puke and rip your stitches  :o  or maybe not,your call :-X
Scotty 

Scott

• Administrator
  • Jig Jig for a big pig
« Reply #4 on: Aug 24, 2004, 11:10 PM »
Synthetic bone implant? Nasty, think I'd sit that trip out and hang out here on MFF.  ;)  :D
Get well and don't get a dry socket or whatever that is I don't know cuz I still have mine ???

-Scott

Skiff

• Retired MFF Mod
  • Just relaxin' on the Red
« Reply #5 on: Aug 25, 2004, 08:36 AM »
Ouch!  That hurts!  Well, it's better you stay home and look after your health than wandering around near the gunnels doped up on percocet and suddenly finding yourself in the drink!  Heal quick, there'll always be another charter. :)

TimC1086

« Reply #6 on: Aug 25, 2004, 09:28 AM »
lol yea, i doubt my mom would let me go today anyways... the worst part is that i can't eat anything real, all ive had since sunday is a strawberry milkshake.

vancouvercanuck

« Reply #7 on: Aug 25, 2004, 12:44 PM »
That sucks man (literally  :P) Every day gets better, keep your head up............. 8)
"Surveys show that minesweaping draws the most diligent and precise individuals of any profession with employees averaging only one mistake per career." - Author Unknown

Mackdaddy21

« Reply #8 on: Aug 25, 2004, 03:41 PM »
Yeah mine are acting up a little bit lately. So I might have to get mine pulled out too.

Tyler

missfishylicious

• smile it makes them wonder what your up to
« Reply #9 on: Aug 26, 2004, 01:52 PM »
be careful with that painkiller stuff I think I read someplace thats the stuff that screwed up burt reynolds life he had severe jaw pain from something and ended up addicted to that stuff only take what you need doctors don't know everthing be careful and take this serious a bone infevtion in your jaw can spread to your heart take the antibiotics till there gone and stay home you can go fishing when your healed
I have no opinion on the subject .....yeah right

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.