FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Food for thought (GET TOGETHER 3) PLEASE READ  (Read 6455 times)

fishncamp

Re: Food for thought (GET TOGETHER 3) PLEASE READ
« Reply #45 on: Aug 09, 2006, 08:18 AM »
It is looking good for me to attend too. I just need to confirm my folks to look after my son(wife working). I will confirm closer to the date. 8)

Reelmaster

« Reply #46 on: Aug 11, 2006, 12:43 PM »
I got the group site booked for the 23 and 24th of september. unserviced 12 bucks a night. Can probably get the serviced one though. Didnt really know what people wanted. aprox. how many people will be in so I can get Lynchs a better idea.
A bad day of fishing is still better than a good days work!!!

grumpymoe

« Reply #47 on: Aug 11, 2006, 01:02 PM »
book the serviced site RM....I wouldnt be suprised to see around 3 dozen at least....Grump

grumpymoe

« Reply #48 on: Aug 11, 2006, 05:33 PM »
I reserved a serviced site for 2 nights....the phone number for Lynchs Point is 274-2725....mention that you are with one of the fishing sites and request a discount and special insurance if you are placed near the Palm Tree and Ac lmao...Grump  ;D

Nickp

« Reply #49 on: Aug 11, 2006, 07:36 PM »
Grump

get out there and fish- you toba boys arent posting enough fish pics to drool over

Thriller

• Take a child fishing
« Reply #50 on: Aug 11, 2006, 10:15 PM »
Sunday....
Derek

chief

« Reply #51 on: Aug 12, 2006, 07:28 AM »
All i can say is i want pic's .I think u guys/gals will have a blast and Grump din't forget to take the shovel to get signed. :D

grumpymoe

« Reply #52 on: Aug 12, 2006, 05:50 PM »
lots of room for the weekend planned...just make sure to phone ahead and reserve your spot....$E18.00 plus GST for a full service site.....$12.00 for unserviced....lets look forward to some nice dry prairie fall weather and cool crisp evenings....should be a blast...Grump

TrophyHunter

• 57.25" lake sturgeon
« Reply #53 on: Aug 14, 2006, 04:55 PM »
Cool just saw this going to have to check the work schedule and at least make it out for a day at least nice and close for me 8)

chrisN

« Reply #54 on: Aug 15, 2006, 01:50 PM »
Dont think I will be abel to make the entire weekend, but will try to atleast come out for a day.

Fish Seeker

« Reply #55 on: Aug 16, 2006, 07:29 PM »
September 24 th and 25,  not sure if i'll be camping but I'll atleast come out for the day

Fish Seeker

Reelmaster

« Reply #56 on: Sep 05, 2006, 09:03 PM »
I was out in the sportsmans annual fishing derby in the whitemud on the weekend. unfortunately there  were no walleyes entered on in the tourny. Miss walleye got 4th in the pike contest with a  3.57 lb'er. The winner was a 9.6 7 lb'er 36". I heard yesterday a few buddies got out in front of lynch's on the lake and caught over a hundred perch. I was thinking we should have a biggest fish tourny on the get together. Any one interested could pitch in maybe $5 or so and I could go and get a few prizes. Just a thought. Let me know
A bad day of fishing is still better than a good days work!!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.