MFF US Midwest > Indiana

"Brookville Walleye"

(1/5) > >>

Mr.Vertical:
IT TOOK SOME HARD WORK,BUT I MANAGED 5 KEEPER WALLEYE THIS WEEK AT
BROOKVILLE,THIS COLD SPELL HAS SLOWED EM UP,BUT TOWARDS THE END OF THIS WEEK THEY SHOULD PICK BACK UP,ALL MALES ARE BEING CAUGHT,THE WATER TEMP WAS 50 DEGREES,BUT i'M SURE ITS BACK DOWN TO 47-48,IT WILL BE A COUPLE OF DAYS BEFORE THEY TAKE BACK OFF,THE LAKE IS STILL 3-4 FOOT BELOW SUMMER POOL,DNR HAS HAD THE NETS OUT THIS WEEK,MILKING THE FEMALES,I HEARD THEY NETTED A 16LB EYE THIS WEEKEND DOWN THERE,THATS PROBABLY WHERE THE NEXT STATE RECORD WALLEYE WILL COME FROM,WATER WAS A LITTLE MURKY,JUST HOW I LIKE IT...........IN A WEEK OR SO A MAN OUGHTA START GETTIN A LIMIT,IF HE KNOWS WHAT HES DOING,GOOD LUCK FISHING GANG

livin4ice:
Thanks for the info.  Glad you caught some.

Mr.Vertical:
Went back to Brookville today,me and the guy i got 2nd with in the Gaston walleye tournament got 6 walleyes and 5 were keepers,nothing big 15-17",it was tough to get a good presentation,with the wind blowing 20 mph,but the ole Auto-pilot helped a bunch,the eyes are starting to bite,good luck fishing ya all

Mr.Vertical:
Here's a new lake record walleye,check it out............http://www.thestarpress.com/articles/9/017049-8019-003.html

Mr.Vertical:
Fished saturday and sunday,the walleye are hungry,and ive been gettin em pretty steady,if ya like walleye fishing you better get on it,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version