FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: 70" Pike  (Read 16064 times)

Pasquatch

• Retired MFF Mod
Re: 70" Pike
« Reply #30 on: Mar 10, 2005, 04:35 PM »
I've have caught some fat bass that get those soft bellies....it might not be a fake or
good point grump, I came up with about 48-50 inches!!!! still a monster!!! though ;D ;D :D :D :D :D
That's bigger than any of the four foot pike I've seen. I'm estimating 56-58", but it could be as small as 50 or as big as up to 63" or so.... :) I've got 4" wide fingers and i could put 14 on it about...

AirManCam

« Reply #31 on: Mar 15, 2005, 04:11 PM »
They are both big pike forsure, I would be scared to land that thing out in our little boats we have :o
Iceshanty=AirManCam
MyhuntingForum=BigBuckTaker16

Pasquatch

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #32 on: Mar 15, 2005, 07:05 PM »
They are both big pike forsure, I would be scared to land that thing out in our little boats we have :o
Josh, I see that is your first post on MFF, and a good one at that! Welcome, and are you on Iceshanty.com?

Pasquatch

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #33 on: Mar 15, 2005, 07:48 PM »
Just realized that you are LakeTroutMaster, hahaha my bad, well welcome anyways! ;D

Shawner

• I'm goin' fishin'
« Reply #34 on: Apr 17, 2005, 07:07 PM »

Well I used the fisheries managers method, and actually estimated it larger than 70'". Did it again twice, and depending on how stedy I was, I came up with at least 70". The 2x4 in the back is layed on it's face under the shelf. A standard 2x4 measures an actual 31/2" on its face. I marked that measurement on transparent paper and counted 22 increments the first time and 21 twice after that, so do the math.............. I don't know, I do know thats one BIG pike!

Fresh-Water Freak

• Born To fish Forced to........Go to school
Re: 50" Pike
« Reply #35 on: Apr 23, 2005, 02:03 PM »
I bet that thing tatsted like garbage :P Beauty pike though 8) I wonder how old it was?
Yeah your right trophy that thing is a beauty pike but it really musn't of tated to good. :P :P :P :P :P
NOTHING!! Beats The Feeeling Of Hearing That Drag Let Lose When You Set The Hook On Big Red River CAT!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.