FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: NH Saltwater Thread  (Read 107977 times)

zwiggles

Re: NH Saltwater Thread
« Reply #270 on: Apr 10, 2021, 08:17 PM »
Nice! I’m going out Monday on a charter as well.

Rapala7G

« Reply #271 on: Apr 11, 2021, 04:28 PM »

Went out on a deep sea trip the other day. Ended up with 7 haddock, 7 good sized reds, a big cunner a few sculpins and this nice cusk that took the boat pool of $260 and I didn’t even know the boat gives you a free trip too. Needless to say I headed back out mid week.  8)

Congrats!

Which boat and out of which harbor?

AquaAssassin

« Reply #272 on: May 23, 2021, 01:13 PM »
For what it’s worth, I got 3 Stripers yesterday a 16 a 12 and a beautifully fat 26”

Today, I drift 6 hours for Flounder and not one take and blanked on Bass too. I dont know if the quick bit heavy storm last night pushed enough salinity out for the Flounder or what but ocean was dead for me today

I need to figure out what I did wrong
It’s not being Cocky if you can back it up.

When you’re good at something, you’ll tell everyone. When you’re great at something, they’ll tell you.

swnoel

« Reply #273 on: May 23, 2021, 03:16 PM »
For what it’s worth, I got 3 Stripers yesterday a 16 a 12 and a beautifully fat 26”

Today, I drift 6 hours for Flounder and not one take and blanked on Bass too. I dont know if the quick bit heavy storm last night pushed enough salinity out for the Flounder or what but ocean was dead for me today

I need to figure out what I did wrong

My guess is you did nothing wrong... things sometimes turn over night. They'll be back and you'll be on them again.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.