FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Best info in your experience  (Read 2771 times)

bwalleye

• OK, just follow my nose
Best info in your experience
« on: Jun 30, 2006, 01:33 AM »
What is the best book/or other publication for learning to build lures, jigs etc.  I've seen some advertised, but of course they are trying to sell their book. 

And the forum says.............?

OTIS

Re: Best info in your experience
« Reply #1 on: Jul 05, 2006, 07:33 AM »
You may want to check around some of your local bait shops, or Gander Mountain to see if they have any classes.  Videos are another great way tool for learning lure and rod making, I believe there were a few mentioned on IS.
'If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under.' -- Ronald Reagan

'Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe every day is April 15.' -- Ronald Reagan

bwalleye

• OK, just follow my nose
Re: Best info in your experience
« Reply #2 on: Jul 06, 2006, 07:58 AM »
I was thinking more of the "go to book"  The one many if not most rely on if there is such a thing.  Many "claim" to be the best, but I was looking for actual experience.  This post is several days old, so I guess it will pass into the archives as just on odd 'ol question. 

I have checked several libraries and they have nothing up to date. Maybe it's just not politically correct to "hurt" fish.

Thanks for the reply OTIS.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.