FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: FISHHEAD INSANE IN THE VISE  (Read 3770 times)

fishhead4268

• Have rod will travel
FISHHEAD INSANE IN THE VISE
« on: Jul 01, 2011, 07:26 PM »
I have been going crazy tieing jigs and starting on Steelie Flies over the last couple of weeks, been doing the Slab Slayers in all different colors and a bunch of hair jigs in all different colors and paterns.  I tie 1 or 2 up then the kids and I go out and give them a try to see how they are, alot of trial and error and alot of them come out of my head as I am sitting at the vise.  The Slab Slayers (the ones with the silly legs have been the go to jig for me & H.T. & a few others who I have tied some for.  Last week H.T. and me went out and slayed the Big Bull Gills on the green and the pinks, have had 1 on one of my rods every time I am out.  All we have done is changed the color and the size throughout the spring according to the conditions ;DI am not a traditional tier and most of the jigs start out as a thought.  I will keep posting all the new patterns and how they are working.  :cookoo: :flag: :thumbup_smilie:

Angelo always helping dad out. :laugh: ;D  way to kool!!!

Hope yall like em, I will tie them up for ya!!
EAT, SLEEP, FISH, REPEAT.. I FISH THEREFORE I AM!!  In search of Hedy Mogin steelhead & Browns from Black River west to Ohio catch and realease!! Always lookin for panfish for the freezer!!  Take a kid fishing, it will make him smile and you proud your passing on a great sport!!!!

carcaju

Re: FISHHEAD INSANE IN THE VISE
« Reply #1 on: Jul 01, 2011, 08:54 PM »
nice work they are verry "clean" looking

Fish-N-Adventures

• Fish on!
« Reply #2 on: Jul 01, 2011, 09:08 PM »
they are so yummy looking some realy nice looking fish candy.....  8)

Fat Boy

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Mason-Dixon
« Reply #3 on: Jul 16, 2011, 07:30 AM »
Folks, please don't post business transactions.  Those posts will be removed and you could face penalties for site violations.  The OP is not intended to solicit your business.  Keep it informational.

thx

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.