FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Find an open water fishing partner  (Read 45840 times)

LooseEye90

Re: Find an open water fishing partner
« Reply #15 on: Jul 08, 2014, 02:10 PM »
Hi all!
Just moved to the Clifton park area from Western NY. I found my way to this site from ice shanty and I'm looking for some solid fishing partners. I'm not familiar with too much around here yet but plan to head to lake George, sacandaga and all over the dacks once I get settled in. I had just gotten used to fishing lake Lake Ontario for kings from the boat and now this! I'm really interested in trolling lake George, hopefully once the house situation is settled I'll have the boat out here by late August. Until then I'll be taking the yaks to the dacks as well as hiking with the fly rod. PM me if anyone's interested in a tag along. I'm free most weekends and evenings and always willing to split gas/bait/beverages.

Kyle

LooseEye90

« Reply #16 on: Oct 20, 2014, 11:56 AM »
Hey all, gonna try this one again. Finally got situated out here in the capital district and I'm looking at my first free day since roughly July. Thinking of heading north east with the fly rod from Albany area to a catch and release section of trout stream early saturday. company is welcome.  PM me if interested.

wellsley

« Reply #17 on: Mar 24, 2015, 02:51 PM »
First your going to have to find open water.  ;D
LIFE MEMBER OF NORTH AMERICA FISHING CLUB

filetandrelease

« Reply #18 on: Mar 27, 2015, 08:20 PM »
wulliver is looking for a partner on Oneida , he has a boat and looking for guys willing to share fuel and no heavy drinkers , fishing and a good time , he will be posting when ice is out

knotknot

« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2015, 09:13 AM »
Anybody fish near Buffalo?

fenwick2010

« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2015, 06:34 AM »
If anybody is ever swinging through the Syracuse university area on their way to oneida, or any other lake and needs a fishing partner , shoot me a pm.

I have transportation issues at the moment and will Provide the Gas $$$ / bait $. And possibly fishing lessons depending on how well you fish :P

Not working at the moment and dying to get out on the water so anytime will work. Esp if it involves walleye but ill fish for anything thats edible or for fun, dusk or dawn.  Thanks, Steve

ChenBassHead

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Bandito Strikes Again!
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2015, 10:34 PM »
I live in Schoharie County and work, currently, in Malta. Willing to travel within a couple hours (Oneida, Lake George, Adks, etc). Have a kayak now but happy to split costs on gas/bait/launch fees if you have a boat. I don't drink and fish, just looking to have a good time and catch some fish.

Zach

Adkrs

« Reply #22 on: Dec 24, 2015, 08:28 PM »
Hey all. Found my way from ice shanty. Since we still have softwater in the adk's...if anybody in the etown area feels like taking someone new to the area out let me know. I always bring the beer  ;D not picky on species. As long as it's edible  ;D . I might be young and dumb but I like learning from locals. Not just fishing, but local history
Young and dumb. But always learnin'

John M

« Reply #23 on: Feb 04, 2016, 04:58 PM »
Looking for a fishing partner late April , May to chase some crappies, bluegills, sunfish, stock the freezer.   Have 19 ft  champion bassboat /200 hp engine.   Just looking for someone that enjoys fishing.  Live in Greece NY, have a 1500 crew cab Silverado. 
You will need to come to my home in Greece in the morning and drive the truck and boat to the lake.  Need to be able to back up the trailer both with a boat on ( launching) and without a boat on(pulling  out) at end of day.  So we will be leaving my location in the morning and returning there at the end of the day.  you will run the trolling motor on the front platform, I will fish out of the back platform seat.  Handicapped ( can't walk independently( walker/rollator ) have portable steps to get into and out of boat while on trailer.  So, you will need a driving & fishing license along with a desire to fish.
If interested,  In trying it out I the spring, drop me a pm.
John M

John M

« Reply #24 on: Feb 04, 2016, 05:00 PM »
At agreed upon bodies of water.

greensider

« Reply #25 on: Feb 26, 2016, 04:49 PM »
john i wish i was closer to you i would have took you up on your offer

lowaccord66

« Reply #26 on: Mar 16, 2016, 09:05 AM »
Looking for a fishing partner late April , May to chase some crappies, bluegills, sunfish, stock the freezer.   Have 19 ft  champion bassboat /200 hp engine.   Just looking for someone that enjoys fishing.  Live in Greece NY, have a 1500 crew cab Silverado. 
You will need to come to my home in Greece in the morning and drive the truck and boat to the lake.  Need to be able to back up the trailer both with a boat on ( launching) and without a boat on(pulling  out) at end of day.  So we will be leaving my location in the morning and returning there at the end of the day.  you will run the trolling motor on the front platform, I will fish out of the back platform seat.  Handicapped ( can't walk independently( walker/rollator ) have portable steps to get into and out of boat while on trailer.  So, you will need a driving & fishing license along with a desire to fish.
If interested,  In trying it out I the spring, drop me a pm.
John M

I shot you a PM John, I'd be happy to lend you a hand so you can get out!

LooseEye90

« Reply #27 on: Mar 18, 2016, 09:44 AM »
Thinking I might do a little exploring of some year round stream sections north or east of Toga this weekend. Anyone from the CP or Saratoga area interested in tagging along?

tfinn4

« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2016, 07:33 PM »
Planning on trying for some kayak stripers in the next few weeks. Any other paddlers in albany area interested in not going solo pm me. I'm in albany area

Mrp2000

« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2016, 11:25 AM »
Looking to get out on oneida or some other lakes. I usually fish by myself and keep to myself but I would like to get out there some more when I don't have to work. I know my way around a boat and fishing pretty well mostly salmon and trout though wether in a lake or river. Just started getting more into ice fishing and   non salmon fishing especially walleye fishing the past few years and looking to learn a little more before I purchase a boat next spring. I am willing to pay for gas etc. My work schedule keeps me pretty busy so if interested just pm me. Thanks

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.