FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: May Dust ‘Er For Upstate NY Before Deer Season!  (Read 1467 times)

CLAMFARMER

May Dust ‘Er For Upstate NY Before Deer Season!
« on: Oct 05, 2019, 08:21 AM »
NOT Pulaski/Ontario eeethah! (I suppose if no luck in the preferred zone, we can bend a rod on so Pulaski salmon with the hopes of  steelhead and browns!)

This area is the only thing I really miss about NY, except Onieda and walleyes.

If the water conditions look decent, I’m likely heading there next week. My brother knows stuff.  :thumbup_smilie: :flag:

&t=140s&frags=pl%2Cwn
\"It has always been my private conviction that any man who pits his intelligence against a fish and loses has it coming.”<br />

Jim C.

• Up the creek...and loving it!
Re: May Dust ‘Er For Upstate NY Before Deer Season!
« Reply #1 on: Oct 05, 2019, 08:38 AM »
Motivational video, Joe 8)  Good luck if you go! 

CLAMFARMER

« Reply #2 on: Oct 05, 2019, 09:18 AM »
Motivational video, Joe 8)  Good luck if you go!
Looks like the weekend of the 26th. The brother has off. As long as there are good water and weather conditions, gonna leave that friday!!! Fall fishing there can be crazy good, as I imagine you know, Jim. YOU can hit 4 or 5 streams in a day of ya wanted to.  Thinking 2 solid days fishing. You can fish virtually alone this time of year and there ARE fish!
\"It has always been my private conviction that any man who pits his intelligence against a fish and loses has it coming.”<br />

Jim C.

• Up the creek...and loving it!
« Reply #3 on: Oct 05, 2019, 09:58 AM »
Sounds like big time fun!  Hopefully all the pieces come together for you....good flows with a nice light stain....like in your vid. ;D  Great time of the year to go.  One of my best days out that way was October 25, 1992.  Yeah, long time ago, but some trips are burned into your mind.

Go get 'em, Joe!

Looks like the weekend of the 26th. The brother has off. As long as there are good water and weather conditions, gonna leave that friday!!! Fall fishing there can be crazy good, as I imagine you know, Jim. YOU can hit 4 or 5 streams in a day of ya wanted to.  Thinking 2 solid days fishing. You can fish virtually alone this time of year and there ARE fish!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.