FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Hello again  (Read 2209 times)

friendly fishing

• Keep the fish on the hook
Hello again
« on: Jun 07, 2004, 04:00 PM »
for a big province we sure are a small number when it comes to post here. there must not be to many of us fishing here or there is just no more fish in our lakes so we can post some of our pics or our stories of the one that got away

well  know I know one thing when out in a boat always wear sun screen I should have listened to my kids this weekend but I said I would be fine 3hrs later I was so red I was glowing,so was the wife and her sister the kids thought it was funny because we all looked so red except for them they were all fine on top of it all we never caught any thing it seems the fish knew not to bite on such a hot sunny day lol or it was our red glow that scared them off well hope things get better for the rest of the summer .
River Fishing Rules

buzzbomb

Re: Hello again
« Reply #1 on: Jun 08, 2004, 07:58 AM »
I've been checking but not posting 'cause I've been almost exclusively carp fishing, and there's kind of a limited interest in that here.  But, think about this.....when we get an 8 or 10 pounder on, we say "Dang, it's another little one!" ;D  Oh yeah, West Nile....have your bug stuff with you...just put it under the car seat or something...you can make yr own with 3 parts vinegar and 1 part lemon dish soap.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.