FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Round Lake  (Read 2171 times)

MarcusJ

Round Lake
« on: Jun 23, 2005, 02:58 PM »
Can anyone give me any tips on what to use at Round I am heading down there on Sunday for a few days with a friend and I have never been there. So any help would be much appreciated. We will be fishing for pretty much everything in the lake so the more tips the better. Thanks in advance.

Water Wolf

• BE YOURSELF - everyone else is taken.
Re: Round Lake
« Reply #1 on: Jun 27, 2005, 01:24 PM »
Hi MarcusJ,
 I have never fished Round Lake before but have heard that it has walleye, pike, carp and catfish in it. People seem to catch catfish and carp around the dam on the east side of the lake and the rest through out the lake. As for lures you will have to experiment to see what's hot that day. If you are fishing from a boat, trolling rubber jigs, crankbait or a bottom bouncer and spinner rig would be a good way to find active fish.  Let us know how you made out.:)

WW
Calmly Waiting For Opening Day

TJ

Re: Marcus J & Round Lake
« Reply #2 on: Jul 05, 2005, 10:56 AM »
Marcus Jensen   

JENSEN-Marcus Jensen, late of Cupar, Saskatchewan passed away suddenly at Round Lake, SK at the age of 19 years. He leaves behind his sister and brother Micaela and Stephen, and his parents Barbara and Don. As well he leaves his grandmothers, Kitty and Annette and a large extended family. Marcus was predeceased by his grandfathers Andy and Franz-Josef and his Aunt Bernice. Marcus showed an early interest in fishing and this developed into a passion when he moved to Saskatchewan four years ago. Many friendships came out of his love of the outdoors. Marcus met every challenge with his good nature and easy going attitude. Marcus leaves behind friends and acquaintances from school in Gleichen, Cupar and University of Lethbridge. A Memorial Service will be held Monday, July 4, 2005 at 2:00 P.M. from St. Patrick R.C. Church, Cupar, SK with Rev. Bob MacKenzie officiating. In lieu of flowers donations may be made in Marcus' memory to the Adult Epilepsy Research Fund, Foothills Medical Centre, 1403 29th Street NW, Calgary, AB T2N 2T9. Arrangements are in the care of LEE FUNERAL HOME 757-8645

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.