FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: BassJunky..Feeding My addiction 2009 (Updated 08/30/09..smallies and largies)  (Read 7595 times)

ChautauquaDawg

Nice pics as always, LMAO at the ThumbBass!

Looks like a great place to fish and relax, hope it stays that way for you and the rest of the anglers.

mgreeley1

Been heading out a few times a week to a local hot spot waiting for the crappies to arrive..still no crappies but I did manage a few fish

2009 Open water season first fish

This little guy was also in the are

no crappies but the carp where stirring things up...hooked one and fought him for a good 10 minutes..he felt a little strange and this is why

This is the second season in a row that I have tail hooked a carp, very strange, nice fight Nice fish

bassjunky

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Ontario
I got the chance to fish in a tournament on Limerick Lake this past weekend as part of the BBTS. ChowderHead and his father where in the tourny and a friend of theirs lost his partner last minute. None of us had fished the lake previous so we headed up a day early yo do a little pre-fishing..

The fishing was slow and the only time i brough out the camera was to shoot this cool pic of Chowderhead fishing in the morning mist

On tournament day things also got off to a slow start, some fog delayed the start time and quickly got us lost when trying to find our first spot

Once the fog lifted my partner and I found a honey hole and spent the good chunk of the day on fish.  We knew were in good when I landed this 5.09lb laremouth just minutes after hitting the spot

not only did this spot grow some big laremouths, but also some huge rockbass..this guys was 1.4lbs...yep I put him on the scale, I was blown away by his size

At the end of the day we managed a 15lb bag that was good enuff to secure second place. I also managed big fish of the day. so we where happy to take home a double paycheck. Great tournament atmosphere and some pretty solid anglers. First place team won it with 16.20lbs...so close

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team

Nice job Bassjunky.  Congratulations...
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

panfishman13

• it's what i do!
i'm jealous, i don't get nearly that size of fish here. :P

bassjunky

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Ontario
here are a few more pics from thr tourny

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team

Sweet fish Junky. I've never seen them weighed in water like that, good idea...

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

bassjunky

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Ontario
a few pics from a few weeks back. Had a ball game rained out so i swung by my local roadside hotspot. Did not stick around long as some pretty nasty storms blew in, and out, and in again

bassjunky

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Ontario
I just got back from my annual trip to a couple lakes in the Bancroft area. As mentioned previosuly the fishing is not what it once was, but the smaller smallmouths where co-operating all last week and we had a great time.

The canoe got a good work out this week, it is pretty packed for a day long outing

Here is an assortment of largmouth from the week

and a few smallmouths..

the weapon of choice

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.