FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: One man Canoe or Kayak(Pros and Cons)?  (Read 23645 times)

Pikeguy

Re: One man Canoe or Kayak(Pros and Cons)?
« Reply #45 on: May 11, 2006, 02:35 PM »
Oh man that is sweet!! ;D. My next canoe purchase will definitely be one like that. Would be great for my duck hunting misadventures too ;)

ol crawdad

• ALWAYS AN ADVENTURE!!!
« Reply #46 on: May 11, 2006, 02:44 PM »
Finally I downloaded some pics from a recent trout trip.  You can't see the entire canoe but you get the idea  :D
Ok, nice net, nice paddle, nice rod holder...nice gunwale! ;D
Oh Lord - there he is, it feels like a big one, please don\'t let me lose him, I\'ve never caught one this big before.  I\'ll try not to horse him, and if I land him, I promise to release him, and make a graphite replica, if my wife says it\'s ok.  Thank you for the Rapalas...

ol crawdad

• ALWAYS AN ADVENTURE!!!
« Reply #47 on: May 11, 2006, 03:00 PM »
Cool.  It looks like a nice stable machine...I'm sure you can outfish many guys in $35,000 boats, in it...
Oh Lord - there he is, it feels like a big one, please don\'t let me lose him, I\'ve never caught one this big before.  I\'ll try not to horse him, and if I land him, I promise to release him, and make a graphite replica, if my wife says it\'s ok.  Thank you for the Rapalas...

beaverfsu

« Reply #48 on: May 14, 2006, 12:51 AM »
Ol crawdad-I use a kayak to fish up to 2 miles offshore.  I love catching fish when the $$ boats next to me are not.....

ol crawdad

• ALWAYS AN ADVENTURE!!!
« Reply #49 on: May 15, 2006, 07:26 AM »
Ol crawdad-I use a kayak to fish up to 2 miles offshore.  I love catching fish when the $$ boats next to me are not.....
cool.  is that offshore in the great lakes or the sea? 

beaverfsu

« Reply #50 on: May 15, 2006, 07:15 PM »
Ol crawdad-in the Atlantic in South FL

ol crawdad

• ALWAYS AN ADVENTURE!!!
« Reply #51 on: May 16, 2006, 11:08 AM »
Ol crawdad-in the Atlantic in South FL
sweet.  do you see any sharks or other big critters?

beaverfsu

« Reply #52 on: May 16, 2006, 11:44 AM »
Absolutley on the sharks, but I can catch them inshore and on the flats as well.  I have not hooked up with a shark in the kayak, prefer not to...but have caught some larger barracude, dehooking can be interesting in a kayak with a larger toothy fish.

canoefisher

« Reply #53 on: Jun 03, 2006, 11:34 AM »
What did you go with?

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.