FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD...  (Read 1472062 times)

KingPerch

Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2015
« Reply #540 on: Nov 02, 2015, 06:08 PM »
Nice  mess of perch jake...and real nice walleye chowdaire.

BTW, I thought KP and some of you guy's would like to know that Gander has 6 0r 7 Ice Shanty's set up, and lot's of ice gear too.

Thanks Coach.
thanks for the headsup choo choo! That rock you were standing on, didn't have a tree branch marking it....did it? :w00t: :rotflol:
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

choo choo

« Reply #541 on: Nov 02, 2015, 09:28 PM »
thanks for the headsup choo choo! That rock you were standing on, didn't have a tree branch marking it....did it? :w00t: :rotflol:
No tree branch KP, just someones initials and GPS Coords showing ownership...lol
I'm fishing my way through life .

choo choo

« Reply #542 on: Nov 02, 2015, 09:59 PM »
I had a good afternoon / evening today. It started well. and got better all the way to sundown. I stopped at Apps to buy a chain stringer and they only had 1 left. I asked Rick and Dave "How Much ?"...Rick said " Free today, Just take it, I appreciate your business". Super nice guy, he would not take a dime for it. BS'd a few minutes then headed to my first spot, but there was already 7 vehicles there, so went to plan B spot which was less crowded. Air was dead calm, not even a ripple on the water as I waded out....bad walleye conditions. I started casting for about half hour as the sun went down....zero, nada , zippo,.... then like magic, I had a full blown walleye blitz directly in front of me!  Made 8 casts, had 5 nice fish on, and put 3 on my new stringer in less than 15 minutes. Packed up and headed in, left them biting to a couple of nice guy's who were greatfull.
I never had a shoreline blitz bite like that, but sure hope it happens again someday. I'm headed south for a bit, so good luck to all you guy's chasing eye's.

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #543 on: Nov 02, 2015, 10:46 PM »
Nice job Choo Choo! Man was the lake calm. I was working on the west end and the lake was like glass.
Nice job findin em

RockDoc

• Hardwater61 on I.S.
« Reply #544 on: Nov 03, 2015, 04:51 AM »
Nice work, choo choo!

reeleyz

« Reply #545 on: Nov 03, 2015, 05:07 AM »
Great job choo choo! Way to break in the new stringer.  :thumbup_smilie:

filetandrelease

« Reply #546 on: Nov 03, 2015, 06:05 AM »

Great job choo choo
Got out solo for awhile , coach showed up later , it was tough last night I landed a limit after hitting 3 spots , He landed 2,but didn't fish as long as I ,

RockDoc

• Hardwater61 on I.S.
« Reply #547 on: Nov 03, 2015, 06:18 AM »
Great job choo choo
Got out solo for awhile , coach showed up later , it was tough last night I landed a limit after hitting 3 spots , He landed 2,but didn't fish as long as I ,

Release and Reuben keep putting the hammer down! :thumbup_smilie:

coachwarner

« Reply #548 on: Nov 03, 2015, 07:44 AM »
Good job Choo Choo :clapping:

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”

Chowdaire

« Reply #549 on: Nov 03, 2015, 08:21 AM »
That's awesome, choo choo. Nothing more fun than when they move in and start smashing everything. Congrats!

jboggey

• Too Old To Be Good
« Reply #550 on: Nov 03, 2015, 01:28 PM »
Yo Choo Choo,

Since you are headed south , you wouldn't mind sending me the coordinates eh ? :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie:

choo choo

« Reply #551 on: Nov 03, 2015, 02:41 PM »
Thanks guy's, got lucky and happened to be in the right spot when they came in to crush the bait.
Way to go Fred and Coach, you guy's are a dynamic duo ,and unbelievably consistent. Keep up the good work.
It was fun chowdaire like you said..... they were on a mission...a  belly filling mission!

lol boggey,  :rotflol:

KingPerch

« Reply #552 on: Nov 03, 2015, 07:39 PM »
No tree branch KP, just someones initials and GPS Coords showing ownership...lol
good news!  :thumbup_smilie: I thought maybe release gave you the cords to my rock....that would have the tree branch next to it!  ;D Lol!
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

RockDoc

• Hardwater61 on I.S.
« Reply #553 on: Nov 03, 2015, 07:46 PM »
good news!  :thumbup_smilie: I thought maybe release gave you the cords to my rock....that would have the tree branch next to it!  ;D Lol!
Here is Release and Andy making and marking "rocks"! :w00t: :rotflol:

filetandrelease

« Reply #554 on: Nov 03, 2015, 10:50 PM »

Real nice guys lol

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.