FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD...  (Read 1471978 times)

filetandrelease

Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2015
« Reply #1035 on: Dec 26, 2015, 05:39 PM »

You just never know when the dinner bell is going to ring

PerchEyes

« Reply #1036 on: Dec 26, 2015, 05:47 PM »
Nice fish Snagger!
Bite must have changed dramatically after I left at noon.
No hits for me.
Only saw 2 small fish caught for the short time I was there.

PerchEyes

Chowdaire

« Reply #1037 on: Dec 26, 2015, 06:24 PM »
That's a beauty, Snagger! Sounds like a fun afternoon. I love it when they're just slamming it.

I headed up your way again and went another perfect 0/3 on the steelies. But I'm a glutton for punishment so I'm going to re-spool and get back up there as soon as I can. I'll try to get in touch with you.

Huntny30

• "What ever you are, be a good one." Abe
« Reply #1038 on: Dec 26, 2015, 06:27 PM »
Nice fat walleye Snagger!  Went out in the Lake with Reeleyz today, its becoming a post Christmas Tradition...last year we were the only ones out, today we were the first out but quickly around 15 or so boats came out as well...good bite earlier and then it quickly died off.  We caught a dozen eyes when we found an active pod...we found some perch and a couple chunky bass...it was fun drifting around, telling hunting season stories and eating venison jerky. We'll see how long until the cold weather comes, I hate to admit it, but I hope for a mild winter...I can't wait to try out the new fishing machine!
\"Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make your a better person.\" Fred Bear

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #1039 on: Dec 26, 2015, 08:41 PM »
What a toad Snag! I tried the canal and another spot down that way this morning with no luck.
Nice job findin em

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #1040 on: Dec 26, 2015, 10:52 PM »
That's a beauty, Snagger! Sounds like a fun afternoon. I love it when they're just slamming it.

I headed up your way again and went another perfect 0/3 on the steelies. But I'm a glutton for punishment so I'm going to re-spool and get back up there as soon as I can. I'll try to get in touch with you.

sent you a message, use the line I said and you'll turn those zero landing ratio around.
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

SNAGGER

« Reply #1041 on: Dec 26, 2015, 10:54 PM »
Nice fish Snagger!
Bite must have changed dramatically after I left at noon.
No hits for me.
Only saw 2 small fish caught for the short time I was there.

PerchEyes

I arrived at 130pm within 20 minutes I had 3, but around 220pm til 3pm, us three punished them, but as with any fishin most didn't get them, but I saw a handful of others caught from 3-4pm.
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

SNAGGER

« Reply #1042 on: Dec 26, 2015, 10:56 PM »

Nice seeing you rugburn and dacker, great weather day even if they had not been biting.
R.I.P Uncle Johnny

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #1043 on: Dec 27, 2015, 06:58 AM »
Good to see you also Snag..    ;D
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #1044 on: Dec 27, 2015, 08:11 AM »
You just never know when the dinner bell is going to ring

I walked down to the bridge yesterday to say HI and you had all ready split..     ::)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

filetandrelease

« Reply #1045 on: Dec 27, 2015, 08:28 AM »

I walked down to the bridge yesterday to say HI and you had all ready split..     ::)
I barely made it home in time , truck had wings lmbo

coachwarner

« Reply #1046 on: Dec 27, 2015, 08:52 AM »
That's a nice walleye Snagger!  :thumbup_smilie:

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #1047 on: Dec 27, 2015, 09:02 AM »
I want to thank the very nice guy I talked to with the "Steal your Face" sticker on his car. ;D
Sorry for catching your line on my 3rd cast.  Stupid crank baits..        ;D
And the nice guy who I was bugging about Jigging Raps.   ;D
Great bunch of people out there....

Jakep138

« Reply #1048 on: Dec 27, 2015, 09:23 AM »
Nice job guys !!! Took the boat out yesterday by myself and did 9 total with a few perch in the mix
Just put me on ice and ill find water!

Huntny30

• "What ever you are, be a good one." Abe
« Reply #1049 on: Dec 27, 2015, 09:28 AM »
Nice fish Jake!  Good talking to you again...You might have to change hats, people will start looking for it!  LOL
\"Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make your a better person.\" Fred Bear

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.