FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: any fishing tournaments  (Read 2650 times)

mikeyc0203

any fishing tournaments
« on: Jun 01, 2005, 09:24 PM »
i was wondering if anyone know about any fishing tourneys because me and my buddies are lookin to get in some this year??

Zorros shack

• This account is closed.
Re: any fishing tournaments
« Reply #1 on: Mar 09, 2007, 02:58 PM »
 :) At Ames Farm there is a derby like every wed.  :thumbup_smilie: Have fun!!

Zorros shack

• This account is closed.
« Reply #2 on: Mar 10, 2007, 06:33 PM »
Winni derby in May go to www.Winni Derby.com

pipes18079

« Reply #3 on: Mar 11, 2007, 11:39 PM »
The bass clubs are looking for members I fish for breakaway bass

troutnstout

« Reply #4 on: Mar 16, 2007, 08:31 PM »
i was wondering if anyone know about any fishing tourneys because me and my buddies are lookin to get in some this year??

www.usabassin.com runs amateur tournaments in southern Maine.  Very cheap to enter, good cash payouts and great gear payouts.  Contact Bill if you are interested, very friendly person and he will get you all setup.

Leavittonbass

« Reply #5 on: Mar 21, 2007, 05:28 AM »
www.usabassin.com runs amateur tournaments in southern Maine.  Very cheap to enter, good cash payouts and great gear payouts.  Contact Bill if you are interested, very friendly person and he will get you all setup.

Finally someone who knows Bill and will post on the board.  I have posted on the Maine site with a little response.  I have spoken to Bill a couple times and I agree he is a good guy.  The southern trail will be easy for New Hampshire fisherman to fish, the lakes are Sebago, Long Lake, Highland Lake, Panther Pond and Great East Lake.  Bill will be giving away at EACH tournament lures, a map or two of local lakes (Maine Lake Charts), a real nice fishing rod and sports tickets.  They have a classic at a great lake this year - Douglas Lake Tennessee.  His number is 207-893-2266 call him.

Chiefbush

« Reply #6 on: Apr 05, 2007, 06:13 PM »
Have you considered the LCI on Lake Champlain?  Its Fathers day weekend.  Me and my boys go every year. 
Retired Chief, United States Navy

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.