FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Trolling for fall Browns!!  (Read 2535 times)

PIKE FISHERMAN

• Precision Angling on Youtube. Maine based fishing.
Trolling for fall Browns!!
« on: Sep 21, 2020, 05:24 PM »
Heres some footage from this past weekend. The morning bite was crazy!! The Browns were feeding heavy!!! Heres some footage if your interested in checking it out!! Hope you all are slaying em!

Precision Angling on Youtube. Maine based bass, pike, fly fishing, brook fishing, trolling and ice fishing. Hope to see you on the water somewhere!!

NBourque

• Bruce slayer
Re: Trolling for fall Browns!!
« Reply #1 on: Sep 21, 2020, 05:46 PM »
Great video Josh.

zwiggles

« Reply #2 on: Sep 21, 2020, 09:48 PM »
Thanks for the video, and nice browns!

You’re going to have a serious gong show in that thing if you ever get into a big brown with those two lines out, but I certainly look forward to the video

Steve H.

« Reply #3 on: Sep 22, 2020, 09:55 AM »
Nice.  Can't wait to watch it. 

Got a four pound brown Sunday morning trolling a perch Rapala on leadcore in a southern NH lake.  Quite a fish.
It is understood that fishing licenses, gas, bait, etc., all cost money, but try not to let a limit of trout be your only gauge for success. – Ben Nugent, (NH F&G) Regional Fisheries Biologist

PIKE FISHERMAN

« Reply #4 on: Sep 22, 2020, 04:59 PM »
Thanks for the video, and nice browns!

You’re going to have a serious gong show in that thing if you ever get into a big brown with those two lines out, but I certainly look forward to the video

Thanks gentleman!! And if the rod handling was anything like one, a big brown would be crazy
Precision Angling on Youtube. Maine based bass, pike, fly fishing, brook fishing, trolling and ice fishing. Hope to see you on the water somewhere!!

PIKE FISHERMAN

« Reply #5 on: Sep 22, 2020, 05:00 PM »
Nice.  Can't wait to watch it. 

Got a four pound brown Sunday morning trolling a perch Rapala on leadcore in a southern NH lake.  Quite a fish.
Nice. Biggest I've caught trolling is probably 3 ish.

CF

« Reply #6 on: Sep 22, 2020, 05:40 PM »
When you hold that brown out w/o elbows, it makes you look bigger. hehe!

But really, I’ve never trolled for browns. What speed worked for you. I have to go to better wifi to view the vid. Tomorrow. May try some ice fishing for browns this winter. A lake near me has been producing some nice ones! I won’t be talking about on here beyond this mention.  8)  :flag:

Have you fished for them much on ice? I’ve caught some decent ones a while ago, up shallow, in a MDI pond before some ding dong put bass and pickerel in it.

Gonna focus on whitefish and BIG yellow perch this winter, but planning to try the browns a few times.  :tipup:

Thanks for your great posts, Josh!!!!  :thumbup_smilie: :bowdown: :flag:

Formerly CLAMFARMER

Jim C.

• Up the creek...and loving it!
« Reply #7 on: Sep 22, 2020, 07:22 PM »
"We're off to a fast and furious morning".   Love it, Josh ;D

PIKE FISHERMAN

« Reply #8 on: Sep 23, 2020, 06:29 AM »
When you hold that brown out w/o elbows, it makes you look bigger. hehe!

But really, I’ve never trolled for browns. What speed worked for you. I have to go to better wifi to view the vid. Tomorrow. May try some ice fishing for browns this winter. A lake near me has been producing some nice ones! I won’t be talking about on here beyond this mention.  8)  :flag:

Have you fished for them much on ice? I’ve caught some decent ones a while ago, up shallow, in a MDI pond before some ding dong put bass and pickerel in it.

Gonna focus on whitefish and BIG yellow perch this winter, but planning to try the browns a few times.  :tipup:

Thanks for your great posts, Josh!!!!  :thumbup_smilie: :bowdown: :flag:

The magic speed was 2-2.2. Tried 2.5, and didn’t get a hit.

I’ve caught a few small Browns ice fishing. Not as successful as I am when I’m trolling.

And I only hold the fish out so the camera can see it, if I don’t, they just look like a shiny fish!

Thanks for checking out the video

PIKE FISHERMAN

« Reply #9 on: Sep 23, 2020, 06:29 AM »
"We're off to a fast and furious morning".   Love it, Josh ;D
Wish I had got there 30 minutes earlier

lowaccord66

« Reply #10 on: Sep 23, 2020, 06:51 PM »
Nice video Josh.  Looked like a lot of fun.

fish wayniac

« Reply #11 on: Sep 28, 2020, 05:44 PM »
Josh, Great video and Brown’s . You really have the kayak tricked out.

Steve H.

« Reply #12 on: Sep 29, 2020, 08:33 AM »
Another great video.  Thanks for sharing!
It is understood that fishing licenses, gas, bait, etc., all cost money, but try not to let a limit of trout be your only gauge for success. – Ben Nugent, (NH F&G) Regional Fisheries Biologist

PIKE FISHERMAN

« Reply #13 on: Sep 30, 2020, 05:06 PM »
Josh, Great video and Brown’s . You really have the kayak tricked out.
Still have some fine tuning to do on the kayak, but its definitely a fishing machine.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.