FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: FLUOROCARBON LINE  (Read 3595 times)

mr tip up

FLUOROCARBON LINE
« on: May 14, 2013, 08:34 PM »
Has anybody used seaguar  red label fluorocarbon line ,if so how do you like it ?
a bad day of fishing is better then a good day of work

stripernut

Re: FLUOROCARBON LINE
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2013, 06:12 AM »
I have used their Red Label Floro leader Material and have been very happy with it, but I have not used their line...

mr tip up

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2013, 04:46 PM »
thanks stripernut

finatic

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2013, 04:58 PM »
for the price this red label has been the best floro I had found....when I fished tournies...I used more expensive brands, but the red label is the best bang for your buck....just order a 1000 ft spool for the summer ....all my casting rods will be reloaded....one trick I do ,,,after I used it for a while I'll I wind it on and empty reel so the inside is now out for longer life and use....

OTIS

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2013, 06:42 AM »
Yes, I use the 4# as a leader on Suffix 832 and for ice fishing.  I've been using it for the past 3 years and love it.
'If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under.' -- Ronald Reagan

'Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe every day is April 15.' -- Ronald Reagan

danny b

• northernnnnnnns!
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2013, 10:21 AM »
I've used it and loved but I'd rather shell out the extra few bucks for the one in the yellow, seaguar invizx

TheDL

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2013, 12:31 PM »
I've used it and loved but I'd rather shell out the extra few bucks for the one in the yellow, seaguar invizx
x2

Used both, I'm too cheap to but the small reels of 'leader' material, so I buy the full spools and use that, works good.  I've tried red and yellow label, the yellow is better, more supple.  The red is fine and I use it in the heavier test for big game, but for smaller/finesse leaders (tying to braid for invisible quality) I'd opt for yellow invisx.
tight lines....

stripernut

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2013, 01:02 PM »
tip up, is it line or leader Mat. that you are asking about, because there is a BIG difference???

mr tip up

« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2013, 07:38 PM »
tip up, is it line or leader Mat. that you are asking about, because there is a BIG difference???

the red label line   thanks for all the info guys

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.