FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: adkRoy's Adirondack adventures  (Read 11117 times)

O

We hiked the Bald Mt trail, perfect for us and several other of the wedding guests.  It was such a nice day for it, bright sunshine and cool in the shade.  Except for locking the keys in the trunk of our car, we really could not have asked for a better time.  Thanks for the suggestions!

OTIS

Re: adkRoy's Adirondack adventures
« Reply #31 on: Jun 03, 2013, 07:52 AM »
I'm calling you out ADK Roy!  Money's tight and the weather hasn't cooperated so we haven't been able to get to the great Adirondacks.  Once those baby eating bugs are gone and school's done for the year, I'm expecting to see some new pics! :D
'If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under.' -- Ronald Reagan

'Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe every day is April 15.' -- Ronald Reagan

adkRoy

• MFF Mod Team
  • I'd rather be at camp.
« Reply #32 on: Jun 05, 2013, 08:28 PM »
I'm calling you out ADK Roy!  Money's tight and the weather hasn't cooperated so we haven't been able to get to the great Adirondacks.  Once those baby eating bugs are gone and school's done for the year, I'm expecting to see some new pics! :D

If we can get a weekend where we're not suppose to get 5 inches of rain, I'll get out there.  ;D

adkRoy

• MFF Mod Team
  • I'd rather be at camp.
« Reply #33 on: Jun 16, 2014, 06:35 AM »
Time to dust this thread off.

Nice picture of an adirondack doe I snapped up by piseco lake yesterday.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.