FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle
This board sponsored by
Please visit out sponsor FishUSA.com

Author Topic: A kayak for the boy  (Read 3424 times)

CHEZ2

Re: A kayak for the boy
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2018, 07:47 PM »
Your just old Mike.
I can fish 5 hrs.no problem in mine.

supervdl

« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2018, 07:04 AM »
Mike glad you are OK after your unplanned swim. It really upset me off to read that nobody tried to help, especially the one in the boat.  I always wear a pfd even in the summer. I have one of those with some pockets to put stuff almost like a fishing vest. Changing the seat is a great idea. I used to have a sit in kayak from Dicks and the seat is terrible. I kept it for my kids now that I have a fishing yak sit on top with a great seat. It doesn't matter for a couple of hours but it is so much more comfortable if you are out half a day which I am most of the time.

Spider1

« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2018, 02:04 PM »
Chez, ain't t the truth! I got spoiled with the wildy!!

Superv, I was surprised to say the least that no one did a thing. The ranger station is a mile up the road and I kept expecting one to pull up at any moment. Nope, no call, no one did a thing other than keep fishing. I guess that's human nature... I guess. Sad to think it. Personally, I would have made a bee line to someone in that kind of trouble and almost all the guys I fish with would have jumped in after me. So I know there are good guys too.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.