FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle
This board sponsored by
Please visit out sponsor FishUSA.com

Author Topic: Promised Land bait shop  (Read 2379 times)

Spider1

Promised Land bait shop
« on: Jun 09, 2018, 05:55 AM »
Hey guys, there's a new bait and tackle shop up in Promised Land called A+J Roadside Grill. The guy will grill up some breakfast or make hot sandwiches for ya and he's got tackle and camping supplies as well as bait. I don't remember his hours off hand but I told him I would give him a shout out to help him stay afloat. Now, if you fish these lakes and are ticked off that the store in town closes every winter and you can't get bait during the ice season, stop in the new place and tell him you ice-fish up there and would be real happy to have a winter shop to get waxies and spikes. He said if there are enough guys to ask for them, he'll stock them during the winter.

chris458wm

Re: Promised Land bait shop
« Reply #1 on: Jun 12, 2018, 02:41 PM »
That's good to know, thanks for sharing it with us, and I wish him the best of luck.

Spider1

« Reply #2 on: Jun 13, 2018, 06:41 AM »
There's only one way these little guys can stay in business, and that's if we stop in when we are fishing and get bait and tackle instead of ordering it on line or going to the  big box.

supervdl

« Reply #3 on: Jun 14, 2018, 06:53 AM »
Thanks for sharing. I definitely will stop by his place.

前l Snakebite (RuttNutt)

« Reply #4 on: Jul 30, 2018, 03:40 PM »
Where is he located Spider? My college buddy went in on a cabin near the lake store with his mom and brother recently. Gonna try to get him into ice fishing this winter. I値l tell him to patronize this guy(and me too!😉)

Spider1

« Reply #5 on: Jul 31, 2018, 05:37 AM »
yo snakebite! It's just south of the PL fire station which is just south of the lower lake and pickerel pt. entrance. I think it used to be a motel and giftshop.

前l Snakebite (RuttNutt)

« Reply #6 on: Jul 31, 2018, 06:24 AM »
Oh, OK. Gotta look for it next time- thanks!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.