FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle
This board sponsored by
Please visit out sponsor FishUSA.com

Author Topic: Prayed for Rutnut  (Read 34799 times)

CHEZ2

Re: Prayed for Rutnut
« Reply #165 on: Sep 18, 2018, 05:21 AM »
All I can say is good thing your doctor didn't see any of your posts or hear about operation ice dingy, if he did you might be in a rubber room.   :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol:

Omg,,,,LMBO.
I agree.

‘Ol Snakebite (RuttNutt)

« Reply #166 on: Sep 18, 2018, 06:50 PM »
seeing that ol snakebite is a GREAT guy! Maybe he’d like to share his recipe with the rest of the class......🤔😁

KP- I gotta find a good one. The guy that I used to get them made up went out of business. I’ve been trying to figure out how to get that hotdog consistency as opposed to a sausage or bologna. Think I have it figured out now- I read that emulsification is the key. You have to use a food processor. Now I just have to figure out the spices. I should have it worked out by ice season.

‘Ol Snakebite (RuttNutt)

« Reply #167 on: Sep 18, 2018, 06:53 PM »
All I can say is good thing your doctor didn't see any of your posts or hear about operation ice dingy, if he did you might be in a rubber room.   :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol:

He knows- my wife told him. I got scolded for trying to cut the grass when I was still using a walker. I tried to explain the self-propelled mower was like a “motorized” walker. He just rolled his eyes!  ;D

mr.clean

« Reply #168 on: Sep 19, 2018, 06:56 PM »
Ol Snakebite (RuttNutt)  have a good day hunting tomorrow hope you get a shot at a nice buck.  Like the snake boots /bathroom photo need to photoshop it to a backwoods location and add some type of funny caption.  :whistling: :rotflol:
Steve

chris458wm

« Reply #169 on: Sep 19, 2018, 07:17 PM »
He knows- my wife told him. I got scolded for trying to cut the grass when I was still using a walker. I tried to explain the self-propelled mower was like a “motorized” walker. He just rolled his eyes!  ;D

If you want to cut grass I have a riding tractor and half my yard that still needs to get cut.  It took me six 1/2 hours to get the front half done on Saturday.  I've had my fill with all this d**n rain, this was the first time I got to cut the grass in a month. 

KingPerch

« Reply #170 on: Sep 19, 2018, 07:46 PM »
KP- I gotta find a good one. The guy that I used to get them made up went out of business. I’ve been trying to figure out how to get that hotdog consistency as opposed to a sausage or bologna. Think I have it figured out now- I read that emulsification is the key. You have to use a food processor. Now I just have to figure out the spices. I should have it worked out by ice season.
👍🏻 I’ll ask a local who makes all kinds of meats. If I come up with something for deer dogs, I’ll be sure to pass along!!😎
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

CowDawg

« Reply #171 on: Sep 19, 2018, 08:28 PM »
👍🏻 I’ll ask a local who makes all kinds of meats. If I come up with something for deer dogs, I’ll be sure to pass along!!😎

Yes!  Let us know if you find anything, please...   I have several wildgame cook books here..  Never really thought about making them.  But this subject of Deer Dogs got me hungry ....
My son had some made 2 years ago from a deer butcher..  They are costly from a custom cut butcher.

I just bought a Ted Nugent cook book, didn't even look through it yet...  Ted's gotta have deer dogs!

KingPerch

« Reply #172 on: Sep 20, 2018, 05:23 AM »
https://www.michigan-sportsman.com/forum/threads/making-venison-hotdogs.249637/ So, I texted a bud who knows the meat guy. He sent me a link that is very similar to how he makes them. This link will give you guys a start. I’ll give it a try once the construction silly season slows down. Good luck if any of you try it.😎

KingPerch

« Reply #173 on: Sep 20, 2018, 05:25 AM »
It’s uncle chez’s fault we hijacked your thread snakebite!!😁 he had to mention deer dogs!!!!😎 lol!

‘Ol Snakebite (RuttNutt)

« Reply #174 on: Sep 22, 2018, 06:46 AM »
Ol Snakebite (RuttNutt)  have a good day hunting tomorrow hope you get a shot at a nice buck.  Like the snake boots /bathroom photo need to photoshop it to a backwoods location and add some type of funny caption.  :whistling: :rotflol:
Steve

LOL!  ;D

Thanks Steve! But we’re not buck hunting. We hunt does to help the farmers. Then donate the meat to Hunters Sharing the Harvest. Got 2 so far- God is good!  This one was small, but like the farmer’s say: “If it has a mouth, shoot it!”   ;)

‘Ol Snakebite (RuttNutt)

« Reply #175 on: Sep 22, 2018, 06:54 AM »
It’s uncle chez’s fault we hijacked your thread snakebite!!😁 he had to mention deer dogs!!!!😎 lol!

LMBO! No worries KP! It’s all related.............RuttNutt.............deer dogs..................hunting................ice-fishing! ;D

Thanks for the prayers guys! Sitting in a tree this morning watching the sunrise..............literally brought tears to my eyes! So grateful!!!!!!  8)

‘Ol Snakebite (RuttNutt)

« Reply #176 on: Sep 22, 2018, 07:12 AM »
https://www.michigan-sportsman.com/forum/threads/making-venison-hotdogs.249637/ So, I texted a bud who knows the meat guy. He sent me a link that is very similar to how he makes them. This link will give you guys a start. I’ll give it a try once the construction silly season slows down. Good luck if any of you try it.😎

Thanks for that link KP! That looks like a great recipe! Think I have everything but dextrose and insta-cure. Gotta get some..............

KingPerch

« Reply #177 on: Sep 22, 2018, 07:16 AM »
LMBO! No worries KP! It’s all related.............RuttNutt.............deer dogs..................hunting................ice-fishing! ;D

Thanks for the prayers guys! Sitting in a tree this morning watching the sunrise..............literally brought tears to my eyes! So grateful!!!!!!  8)

Good luck!! 😎

Spider1

« Reply #178 on: Sep 22, 2018, 07:52 AM »
Good Luck Rutt! Wack a doe!

CHEZ2

« Reply #179 on: Sep 22, 2018, 01:03 PM »
Your the man,Rut.....
God Blessed you r a reason.