Author Topic: POCKET  (Read 1172 times)

abishop

POCKET
« on: Mar 22, 2019, 02:49 PM »
Anyone been there yet?

hookitNcookit

Re: POCKET
« Reply #1 on: Mar 22, 2019, 06:42 PM »
Yeah I go there everyday to grab my wallet and spend money! Sorry man not helpful but I couldnt resist haha

wallin

« Reply #2 on: Mar 22, 2019, 10:02 PM »
Not heard anything Al
Wallin

fishygene

« Reply #3 on: Mar 23, 2019, 11:20 AM »
Al you have to quit whipping this dead horse and go there yourself. Hell you almost drive past the ramp on the way to bruce.   gene

abishop

« Reply #4 on: Mar 23, 2019, 01:34 PM »
Al you have to quit whipping this dead horse and go there yourself. Hell you almost drive past the ramp on the way to bruce.   gene
Here we go, it is known as the DEAD SEA NOT HORSE. Have to remember that there are some newbies here that dont like to give out info. Sorry, you had to read my post.
Not to worry I will upset you again and again. haha lol

charlys1954

« Reply #5 on: Mar 24, 2019, 04:29 AM »
Maybe someday in the "far" future the dead sea will come out of it. To do that I believe the DNR has to stop all the weed killing treatment for a few years, which the Lake Assoc. will not like. But to me that is what must happen to have a chance to restore the lake to good fishing.
I'm a "Born in Ind" Redneck and proud of it

abishop

« Reply #6 on: Mar 24, 2019, 07:56 AM »
Maybe someday in the "far" future the dead sea will come out of it. To do that I believe the DNR has to stop all the weed killing treatment for a few years, which the Lake Assoc. will not like. But to me that is what must happen to have a chance to restore the lake to good fishing.
I totally agree, NO MORE WEED KILL....

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.