FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: THE SAC  (Read 1057 times)

Grandpa Jack

THE SAC
« on: Jun 13, 2007, 09:18 AM »
Is anybody fishing for walleyes on the Sac. Went out with a friend last Sun. morning & out of seven caught only three were over the 15" mark.Of course the biggest one got away at the boat. My friend Frank was disapointed in my netting skills after it spit the hook at the boat.Crawler harness & worms got the most action.I can't believe we ran out of crawlers.Does anyone use leeches on a june bug spinner over there. Walleye for supper tonight guys.Hey Rob & the slipster whats goin on.We'll be hookin up soon eye hunter

vivlamored

• Gotta Love the Adirondacks
Re: THE SAC
« Reply #1 on: Jul 23, 2007, 04:18 PM »
we never had good luck there and even hired a charter and didn't do so well
Don't use your sick days when you are sick use them when the fish are biting. It all looks the same on your time card

fishinfurkarma

« Reply #2 on: Jul 25, 2007, 10:05 AM »
Finally got my first there last weekend.  Got it on a black and silver stick bait at dusk.

dawg

« Reply #3 on: Jul 26, 2007, 03:37 PM »
 Not to be negative but that is why it is called THE DEAD SEA ;D If the Regulatory Commision that controls the Conklinville dam would stop fluctuating the water levels so much over the season it might become a decent fishery :'( But when water levels drop over the coarse of the summer over 10 feet no fishery will survive in my opinion. any weed growth gets killed. NO WEED BEDS, NO FORAGE, NO FOOD FOR GAME FISH. :sick: It is amazing that the pond supports the fish that are there. I have fished it for over 20 yrs on the north end and yes fish can be caught but you better know what your doing and put in your time LOTTSA TIME.
Give a man a fish and he eats for the day. Teach a man to fish and he will keep bait in the fridge

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.