FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Bassmaster Memorial  (Read 1260 times)

snaggerr

• Do what you have to!!
Bassmaster Memorial
« on: Jul 27, 2007, 10:39 AM »
Anyone go to see the big boys on Oneida.Nice to take the kids the boats and trucks are all done up nice.Weight in is at 6.The next 2 days there on onadaga lake.
Since there is six times as much water as there is land any man can plainly see that the good lord intended for man to fish six times as much as he works-

scottcny

Re: Bassmaster Memorial
« Reply #1 on: Jul 27, 2007, 01:38 PM »
I was at the way in last night and will probably go to the rest of them as well, I live two minutes from the site, I'm not a bass guy but it sure is a spectacle. Can you imagin doing that for a living!!!?? The equipment is amazing, some of these boats fully rigged cost as much as my house!!! It will be interesting to see how they do on Onondaga tomorrow and Sunday. I fish it alot and catch my share of fish but it is a totaly different type of lake than Oneida or any other body of water for that matter.

cheeks

« Reply #2 on: Jul 27, 2007, 05:08 PM »
I was in town on Wednesday for work, saw the boats, noticed a lot of the guys were/are staying at the Ramada on 7th North.

snaggerr

• Do what you have to!!
« Reply #3 on: Jul 30, 2007, 09:21 AM »
Was a good time my kid got some autographs and had alot of fun.
Since there is six times as much water as there is land any man can plainly see that the good lord intended for man to fish six times as much as he works-

scottcny

« Reply #4 on: Jul 30, 2007, 01:52 PM »
Onondaga used to be a quiet little lake but after seeing what those guys pulled out of there that place will attract every bass boat around! It's definantly good for the lake and the village of Liverpool, just going to be alot more crowded out there....I've been out there many a Saturday when I was the only boat on the water!! Don't forget....Next Saturday, 9 am on ESPN 2 they will be showing the tournament!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.