FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: You just never know what you'll catch CNY waters!! Lakers in rivers..lol..  (Read 1120 times)

Simplecarppieguy

• Established in 1969, Fisherman by 1975..
Here is a laker that was caught in the village of Phoenix NY, 20 miles from the Big O...

16 kings, 100 dropped!! Its not all about how many you get to the bank, its about the fun and friendship!

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
It either swam up the locks last fall or it could have fell out of owasco lake into the inlet, and into the seneca river. Very unusual though.I wonder what regs it would fall under! Hope you and your daughter are doing good!
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

Simplecarppieguy

• Established in 1969, Fisherman by 1975..
Had her last night Snagger, her mother is letting up a bit. I told for that I went fishing the other night and she said, "you went fishing without your daughter!" I just laughed. Next weekend we're going for some Crappies in my boat.
16 kings, 100 dropped!! Its not all about how many you get to the bank, its about the fun and friendship!

panfish lover

thanks  frank for taking and posting the picture of the lake trout i caught in phoenix, i guess we have all experienced a few odd moments fishing but for me that is tops on my list!!!  see ya around  Joe Richardson

infectedtoe1952

thats 1 awesome laker and 1 ugly net handle!!!!!!!! the guy who owns that net is a looker though ;D

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.