FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Casket for fishermen  (Read 3266 times)

Bowmandan

Re: Casket for fishermen
« Reply #15 on: Aug 15, 2018, 10:07 PM »
I told my wife to cremate me and put me into fireworks and shoot me over my favorite part of the Missouri River.    She wants to be cremated and buried under a tree sapling

Knot there yet

« Reply #16 on: Aug 16, 2018, 08:31 AM »
I saw a boat go by with casket in it. I said wow that guy loved  his boat. passenger say to me no his wife died he’s going fishing after her service and had to find a way to bring boat to service so he put her casket in it. Ha ha

taxid

« Reply #17 on: Aug 16, 2018, 08:56 AM »
Sounds like my Chief Master Sgt. that was late for his wedding because he was digging fishing worms.
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

bart

• Gone fish'n, not wish'n
« Reply #18 on: Aug 16, 2018, 06:46 PM »
Raquettedacker, that couldn't have been fun...

I'm getting buried, a thought of a patch of nice green grass above me is comforting... 
KEEP AMERICA GREAT!  God Bless America!
"Many fish their entire lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after."-Henry David Thoreau

hounds

• If it were easy !!! Everyone would do it!
« Reply #19 on: Aug 17, 2018, 09:25 AM »
My wife saw that casket thought of me and I probably will be buried in one.  Won't know, won't have a say, and won't really be to worried about it.  I worry about the things I can control., In 30 some years of Marriage, I know I have very little control, that's why I own a boat and love to fish, I can control that.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.