FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Sheridan or Pac?  (Read 3311 times)

black hills tj

Sheridan or Pac?
« on: May 20, 2012, 01:42 AM »
Where's the better fishing right now?  Heading out on the boat in the morning.  I honestly fish for whatever bites.  Normally fish rainbows and pike in Sheridan and Pactola.  I haven't done much bass fishing honestly, but have enough spinners and cranks to at least keep me entertained for a while if you can point me in the right direction.  Will winter laker tricks work in the summer?  I was killing them with white/silver tubes through the ice, but not sure if the tubes seem as appetizing during the summer.

Thanks!

Mike

Also, feel free to text me if you are heading out and maybe we can meet up.  Shoot me a pm and I'll hit you with my number

black hills tj

Re: Sheridan or Pac?
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2012, 11:05 AM »
Went out to Pactola from about noon to 5 yesterday.  Pretty slow day for the most part.  Finally started hitting some small rainbows along the dam in the late afternoon.

Big Al 1

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2012, 09:35 AM »
I was thinking about going to one of those lakes and go fly fishing one of these days. Thanks for the update tj.

black hills tj

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2012, 11:07 AM »
I was thinking about going to one of those lakes and go fly fishing one of these days. Thanks for the update tj.

No problem.  A couple weeks ago we found some rainbows along the shore the Flume Trail runs along at Sheridan.

Big Al 1

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2012, 01:04 PM »
Yeah i heard that it would be an alright place to try

Rippinglips

« Reply #5 on: Mar 19, 2013, 04:18 AM »
anybody still ice fishing pactola?

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.