FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: I'd Say It Was A Good Day!  (Read 2608 times)

black hills tj

I'd Say It Was A Good Day!
« on: Jul 07, 2012, 10:34 PM »
Well, today at Sheridan had its ups and downs, and unfortunately ended up pulling the boat out because of a bad seal somewhere which led to a lot of water sitting in the back of our boat(Larson 195 bowrider).  However, I did find a new favorite lure, caught a bunch of good sized(16"+) bows, caught my personal best BASS, AND my personal best PIKE which also happened to be my personal best freshie(saltwater's a different story of course).  Both fish were gorgeous, especially the pike, and very healthy.  As such, both went back in the water to produce some quality offspring.  Onto the pics

Measuring in at 16"

And measuring in at 30"(obviously not the biggest fish on the face of the earth, but I'm stoked.   It put up such a fun fight!)

jgouldin

Re: I'd Say It Was A Good Day!
« Reply #1 on: Jul 08, 2012, 10:06 PM »
We had a ok day also.  10 keppers today and only five sat. ( i blame the water activities and swimming) prolly caught 20 other eyes and 30 or so other fish from cats crappies bluegills drum bass to perch.  Big fish for the weekend was 24.5in eye.

black hills tj

Re: I'd Say It Was A Good Day!
« Reply #2 on: Jul 08, 2012, 10:25 PM »
We had a ok day also.  10 keppers today and only five sat. ( i blame the water activities and swimming) prolly caught 20 other eyes and 30 or so other fish from cats crappies bluegills drum bass to perch.  Big fish for the weekend was 24.5in eye.

Sounds like you stayed busy!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.