FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Tonawanda Creek!  (Read 7693 times)

lpv89

Tonawanda Creek!
« on: May 07, 2008, 07:55 AM »
i am loving Tonawanda Creek in Niagara county right now. 4 trips i have caugh 11 Walleye, around 60 bass, and a around a dozen cats all over 10 pounds!

in the last week, it has been on Fire. Last ngiht 3 people walked out wih there limit, and i was 1 shy.
Fish on!!!!!!!! When i get that big one the world will know.

minnowreaper

Re: Tonawanda Creek!
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2008, 08:04 AM »
great job ;Dmight have to take a ride up there tonight as its been pretty slow around buffalo these days :(was out at the mouth of smokes monday its full of carp,yesterday tryd around sbh and sandpiles and got skunked :(

minnowreaper

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2008, 12:45 AM »
any hint as to where abouts is a good place to go. i went last night and had a tough time accessing the creek. i started at the bridge near the Amherst museum and try ed to work my way to the Niagara river but could only find a couple of spots to park,alot of driving,not much fishing,no fish :( :(

lpv89

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2008, 08:45 AM »
i usually fish, Transit road bridge, and there's another point, but you have to find a spot to park, its in Rapids. i think the street is Goodrich, fish before the Rapids in both spots, Transit road, its a lot deeper in the pools behind the rapids.......

Rapala's in Blue, Black, or perch colors,
and the mister twister in the white, with the blue on them like i stated in the message

Seasportcruser

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2008, 01:04 PM »
i am loving Tonawanda Creek in Niagara county right now. 4 trips i have caugh 11 Walleye, around 60 bass, and a around a dozen cats all over 10 pounds!

in the last week, it has been on Fire. Last ngiht 3 people walked out wih there limit, and i was 1 shy.
Anything near the Ship and Shore Resturant up near the canal, I have herd of people getting the Walleyes in the canal aroud there????

lpv89

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2008, 02:31 PM »
i've tried it once, but all i ever get there is carp and smallies

lpv89

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2008, 07:47 PM »
ehh terrible day, saw a guy pull out a northern, i caught one smallie, and lost something big, took it ran, then snapped the line, maybe a Northern.. who knows never saw it, but i lost about 15 fish

lpv89

« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2008, 09:52 AM »
all i can say is CATS! from 5-20 pounds, fun time right before dark

lost one eye around 6-8 pounds i wanna say didnt get a good look at him, got me wrapped up in a tree.

Seasportcruser

« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2008, 01:16 PM »
all i can say is CATS! from 5-20 pounds, fun time right before dark

Fished Saterdaycaught a few smallies, and some large mouth. If any one is planning to fish there from a boat be careful there are a lot of rocks just under the surface about 75 yards from the mouth at the canal, my prop has the marks to prove it.

lpv89

« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2008, 07:50 PM »
its starting to pick up again by the Transit road bridge 2 hours of fishing, 5 smallies, and a really big 25 pound cat.
had something big on and pulled my hook out of his mouth i think it was another really big cat

THEOZON

« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2008, 08:11 AM »
WENT LAST NIGHT FOR AN HOUR. 1 19" EYE, 2 SMALLIES. ALL RELEASED. PLEASE TAKE YOUR GARBAGE HOME . AT LEAST SOMEONE PUT ALL THE JUNK IN A 5 GALLON PAIL. LOOKS LIKE ALOT OF PEOPLE FISH THERE AT NIGHT.

Seasportcruser

« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2008, 01:31 PM »
Went to the Ship and Shore to drink beers last night. Went down to the docks lots of bass jumping, the creek is still loaded with bait fish...

lpv89

« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2008, 02:12 PM »
WENT LAST NIGHT FOR AN HOUR. 1 19" EYE, 2 SMALLIES. ALL RELEASED. PLEASE TAKE YOUR GARBAGE HOME . AT LEAST SOMEONE PUT ALL THE JUNK IN A 5 GALLON PAIL. LOOKS LIKE ALOT OF PEOPLE FISH THERE AT NIGHT.

yea thats not my trash, its some old guy, last time i picked it all up, the next day it was there all over again.

he said they have been fishing there for years, and i told him to pick his trash up and he said he'll do what he wants. they have cans stacked up in all the bushes 2

MILLERMANKT

« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2008, 10:17 PM »
Call the police or !-800-tip-DEC . Don't be afraid to blow this Piece of Sh!t in... I don't care if you've been fishing there for 50 yrs.  you don't own it, clean your crap up.by the way ..nice job doing your part and cleaning up his mess. :clapping:

YogiBear

« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2008, 09:24 AM »
its starting to pick up again by the Transit road bridge 2 hours of fishing, 5 smallies, and a really big 25 pound cat.
had something big on and pulled my hook out of his mouth i think it was another really big cat

The Transit Road bridge... If this is the one next to Tim Hortons, isnt it all posted up around there?
If so, where do you park and access?

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.